Chapter 14

Cooky lied asleep on top of Jungkook, his little body sprawled out, snoozing away in a deep slumber. It didn't take very long for him to start slipping out of his dreamlike state. He stirred slightly before waking up fully, lifting his head and looking around sleepily. Seeing that Jungkook was still asleep, he slid off the bed and onto the floor before sneaking out of the room.

The dorm was quiet, indicating that no one else was awake yet. The bunny felt bad for what happened the previous day. Guilt overtook the little guy as he thought about the way he upset you, Chimmy, and Jimin. He wanted to do something to make it up to the three of you, but he didn't know what.
Then, he had an idea.
He quietly tiptoed down the hallway, heading directly to the kitchen to put his plan into motion.

You shuffled slightly, feeling yourself begin to wake up. The weight of someone's arm clinging to your waist is what really woke you up. That and the sensation of someone's soft breath fanning your neck. Realization hit you like a truck and all at once.
Jimin.
You were quick to move around, causing the man behind you to wake up. His arm immediately retracted, allowing you to sit up.
"Sorry." Jimin murmured.
"Where's Chimmy?" You asked, looking around.
The covers wiggled a bit and out came the dog in question, rubbing his eyes sleepily.

The three of you left Jimin's room, a commotion sounding from the kitchen.
"What's going on?" Jimin asked.
"No idea. Do you think it's Jin getting a start on breakfast?"
"Could be."
When you all arrived to the kitchen, you were met with quite the sight. A bowl of pancake batter sat on the countertop, flour strewn everywhere along with eggshells and yolks. Bustling around the kitchen was a small, pink bunny. You, Jimin, and Chimmy all watched as Cooky plated the food he had cooked, a gasp leaving him when he spotted you. He then started making noises as he rushed by, carrying plates to the dining room.
"Cooky, what are you doing?" Jimin inquired, glancing around at the mess.
Cooky made more noises, pointing to the plates at the table—there were three.
"You made breakfast for us?"
The bunny nodded excitedly, shuffling over to you. You bent down so you could be closer to his height. The next thing he did surprised you, he gave you a hug.
Your heart swelled in your chest, a strong feeling of adoration washing over you as he squeezed you as tightly as he could, with all the emotion he could muster.
"I think he made us breakfast to say he's sorry." You stated.
Cooky pulled away, nodding his head to let you know you assumed correctly.
Jimin placed his hand over his chest, touched by the bunny's sweet gesture. He then glanced down at his counterpart who had glossy eyes. It didn't take long for him to rush over to his friend, the two characters embracing in a long hug.

Despite the mess in the kitchen, Cooky didn't do half bad with cooking. The pancakes were different sizes, some misshapen, some burnt, and the eggs were fully cooked, maybe a little overcooked, but overall, not bad. You'd rather have overcooked eggs as opposed to undercooked.
Though you gave multiple thumbs up to Cooky throughout breakfast, you made sure to verbally tell him he did a good job, wanting him to know you appreciated his efforts to reconcile things. You and Jimin even helped clean up the mess that was made in the process of preparing breakfast.

By the time the others got up, the kitchen had been rid of any evidence that a mischievous pink bunny had been cooking in there.
"Morning, Y/n." Yoongi greeted you with a sleepy smile. "Nice bedhead."
You gasped, hurrying to smooth your hair out.
You had bedhead this entire time and Jimin didn't say anything?
As you began to worry about looking like a mess in front of Jimin, you remembered the comment he made the night before.
He just sees you as a sister. You told yourself. There's no reason for you to try and make yourself look presentable.
Your hands fell limp at your sides as you gave up trying to fix your hair. It was useless, anyway.

"Good morning." Hoseok greeted in a chipper manner, throwing his arms around your shoulders.
"Morning, Hobi. You sure are upbeat."
"Of course I am. One of my best friends is here to spend the morning with us." He responded, nuzzling his cheek against your head. "Did you guys make breakfast already?"
"Yep." You glanced over at Cooky, giving him a knowing wink.
"Ah, well that's alright. Jin and I were discussing what to have for breakfast and he suggested savory green onion pancakes."
"Ooh." Jungkook, who had just entered the kitchen, rubbed his stomach happily at the mention of pajeon. "That sounds really good. We should have some ramen with it."
Hoseok clapped in response, giving the youngest a pat on the back for the suggestion.
Taehyung stepped into the room with Tata hanging from his shoulders.
"You should take better care of him." Namjoon nagged, walking in behind Taehyung as he cradled a sleepy-looking Koya in his arms.
"Tata likes to hang off me like this. Isn't that right?"
The little alien responded with an enthusiastic, "Tata!"
"See?" Taehyung gestured. "Told you."

The oldest finally made an appearance, donning his light blue RJ pajamas, the alpaca depicted on the clothes trailing behind.
"Jjin!" Hoseok greeted in an upbeat manner, emphasizing the J in the eldest's name.
He rubbed his eyes, waving as he entered the kitchen.
"What took you so long?"
"I had to wash up."
"You ready for breakfast? I know we agreed on pajeon, but Jungkook suggested ramen to go with it." Hoseok mentioned.
Jin nodded in approval. "That's perfect."
Taehyung's face lit up at the mention of food.
"I'll need some help." The oldest added.
"Oh." Taehyung immediately turned around and left the room, causing Jungkook to roll his eyes.
"This guy." He sighed, shaking his head. "You can't count on him to do anything. You know when we were filming In The Soop season 2 he begged me to cook him something?"
You chuckled in response before offering some assistance.
"I don't mind helping."
"You're our guest. You should go hang out in the living room." Hoseok insisted.
"I don't mind. Plus, it'll be fun."
"Come on, then." Jin piped up. "I'll teach you how to make the best savory green onion pancakes ever."
"Alright then. I'll hold you to that." You chuckled, moving over to the sink to wash your hands.

Jin shooed everyone out of the kitchen, then began by pulling the ingredients out of the pantry and fridge, lining them up on the counter for easy access. He then grabbed pans, bowls, and knives.
"Y/n I need you to wash these green onions."
"Okay." You grabbed the bundle and moved over to the sink to rinse the vegetables before returning them to Jin.
You watched him go through each step, assisting him whenever he asked. At some point during the pajeon preparation process, RJ tugged on Jin's pants leg, silently asking to help. The latter couldn't refuse the cute alpaca's assistance and handed him the mixing bowl to stir the batter.
"He's just like his dad." Jin smiled proudly, wiping away an imaginary tear.
With the three of you working in the kitchen, you were finished in no time. Though you had just eaten, you couldn't help but sneak a little bite of green onion pancake to see how it tasted.

You stuck around long enough for the boys to finish eating their breakfast before you decided to announce your departure.
"Thank you guys for letting me stay the night. It was a lot of fun. I didn't know I needed a night away from home until now. I should head back to my place now, though." You announced.
The guys were visibly upset by that, but they knew you couldn't stay there forever, plus, they had schedules coming up in the next few days. They'd be far too busy to spend time with you... or with the BT21 characters.
All seven of them bid you goodbye, giving you quick hugs, some of them hanging on a little longer than others.
"When you guys aren't busy, I'd love to hang out again." You told them, grabbing your bag.
"We'll let you know." Yoongi told you, a soft smile on his lips.
You started to make your way out, only to be stopped by Jimin.
"Y/n, wait."
You paused, turning to him with a small feeling of hope. You weren't sure why you felt that way. Perhaps you thought he had something important to tell you before you left.
"You have a stowaway." He pointed, holding back giggles.
Ah.
Glancing over into your bag, you spotted a familiar yellow-hooded dog.
"Chimmy." You sighed, placing your bag on the floor.
He crawled out, a shameful look on his face after getting caught.
"I'll come back soon. Promise." You assured him, rubbing the top of his head.
He held out a tiny pinkie towards you. You chuckled softly, hooking your pinkie with his.
"Pinkie promise." You told him.

Standing up, you said your goodbyes, but not before being attacked with hugs from the BT21 gang. You knew they all somehow had a connection with you, which you assumed was because of your strong friendship with the boys, so you knew they'd miss you dearly, which made it that much harder to leave.

You were just about to walk out again when Chimmy stopped you.
"What is it?" You inquired.
The dog then scurried away, leaving you to wonder what he was up to. Moments later, he returned to the room with his drawing clutched in his tiny hand. He held the doodle out to you with a smile.
"You want me to keep this?" You asked.
He nodded.
You glanced at Jimin. "Is that okay with you?"
He seemed a bit flustered, but nodded his head. "It's his drawing, after all. He can give it to whoever he wants."
A soft smile pulled at your lips as you looked down at Chimmy.
"Thank you. I'll take good care of it."
The dog's face lit up in response.
Giving one last goodbye to everyone, you finally managed to step out of the dorm without any interruptions. You heaved a sigh as you gave a brief glance at the closed door before making your way out.