Chapter 11

Published: June 1, 2020
Rewritten: September 7, 2022

Everyone sat around the living room floor in a circle, waiting for the game to begin.

"Okay. I'll start." Yoongi spoke with a mischievous grin. "Namjoon. Truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Lame." Jungkook coughed, earning a harsh nudge from Hoseok.
"Alright. Is it true that you broke my headphones in my studio?" Yoongi asked.
Namjoon's mouth dropped open.
"You have to be honest." The older member reminded him.
"Yes. I'm sorry." Namjoon dropped his head in shame. "It was an accident."
"I knew it." Yoongi chuckled. "I just wanted you to admit it. Okay, now you go."
Namjoon regained his composure and looked around the group.
"Jungkook. Truth or dare?"
"Dare." He answered immediately.
"I dare you and Cooky to lift the heaviest weights in the gym and see who lasts the longest."
"Ooooh." Hoseok and Jin gaped.
"That's a good dare." Jimin whispered.
"I'm honestly curious to know who's the strongest." You mentioned.
"My bet is on Cooky." Jimin muttered.
"I heard that." Jungkook spoke up.
Everyone got up and moved to the dorm's gym. Jungkook and Cooky walked over to a set of weights.
"These are the heaviest handheld ones." Jungkook pointed to a large set of weights.
"Alright then. Let's see who wins." Namjoon said, crossing his arms over his chest as he watched.
Jungkook and Cooky stood in front of the weights, their hands positioned over them.
"Okay, ready?"
They both nodded
"One. Two. Three. Go."
The duo lifted the weights off the ground with ease, leaving everyone in utter shock. Koya seemed surprised too, so surprised that his ears dropped off his head. Namjoon rushed to place them back on the koala's head.
"I say it's a tie." Hoseok spoke up.
"Yeah me too." Jin agreed.
"Okay let's go back to the dorm, then." Namjoon gestured.

Once back in the dorm, the game continued.

"Jungkook, you pick who goes next."
Jungkook looked around the room, a grin spreading across his face when his eyes landed on his target.
"Jiminie." He grinned. "Truth or dare?"
Jimin seemed to visibly stiffen.
"Uh." He looked around the room nervously.
"C'mon, Jimin." Jungkook urged.
"Truth." He blurted.
"Alright then. Do you like Y/n?"
Your eyes widened at the mention of your name. Chimmy, who was situated on your lap looked up at you, tilting his head to the side.
This can't be good. You thought. What if he says no? I'll have to act like my feelings aren't hurt... but what if he says yes?
"What do you mean by that?" Jimin laughed awkwardly.
"You know what I mean by it."
"Y/n is my best friend. Of course I like her."
"Yeah, but do you like her as more than a friend?"
"I-"
"Jungkook stop." Namjoon cut in. "That's too far. Jimin, you don't have to answer."
"Good. I don't wanna play this game anymore anyway." He stood up, clearly upset by the whole thing.
You watched as he walked out of the room, Jungkook immediately chasing after him, seeming to regret his actions.

You let out a sigh, chewing your lip nervously. Hoseok got up and sat beside you, draping his arm over your shoulder, giving it a light squeeze.
"Sorry about that."
"It's fine. It's not your fault, anyway. That was... really weird."
"It was uncalled for." Namjoon spoke up sternly, which let you know he was displeased with what the youngest did.
"Yeah, I don't know what's gotten into him." Yoongi added.
The room got quiet for a moment and you were left with your thoughts.
"Do you think Jimin likes me like that?" You asked them quietly.
They all seemed to exchange a nervous glance.
"I don't know. Do you like him like that?" Taehyung questioned.
"I don't want to answer that."
"You don't have to. We already know you like him." Yoongi stated bluntly.
Your mouth formed an O shape in response. "But, I haven't even told you."
"You're head over heels for him, Y/n. It's obvious."
You glanced around the circle, noticing the expressions on the member's faces.
"Well, if it's obvious then that means Jimin knows I like him and he doesn't feel the same way."
"I wouldn't go jumping to conclusions." Jin spoke.
"How do you know?"
"I don't."
"Maybe you should talk to him." Hoseok suggested.
"Can we just drop it?"
"Of course. Sorry."