Chapter 7

Published: April 26, 2019
Rewritten: September 7, 2022

After Taehyung left the room, Tata followed after, leaving the six remaining characters still either latched onto you or snuggled closely.

"They sure are clingy." You commented.
"Yeah, they are. But technically they're like a part of us, so it makes sense." Hoseok mentioned.
"Sox what about those drawings on the fridge? You guys didn't draw them, did you?"
"No." Namjoon answered, shyly.
"Well, now that the cat's out of the bag, I'm gonna go back to editing. Come on Cooky, you can watch me." Jungkook held his arms out. The bunny walked away from you and jumped right up into his arms, embracing him.
Jungkook gave you a small wave before he left the room.

Shooky was sitting on top of your head, but he hopped off and sat in your lap.
"That one is a handful." Yoongi spoke up. "I had to stop him from drawing on Koya's face today."
"Ah. so he's mischievous." You chuckled, looking at the cookie who just laughed in response, proud of what he had done.
"I'll take him off your hands." Yoongi mentioned, holding his arms out.
Shooky hopped into his arms immediately and was carried away.
"I think I'm gonna go show RJ my sugar gliders." Jin mentioned. "I found him looking at them in their cages, but I haven't got the chance to introduce them yet. C'mon RJ."
The fluffy alpaca followed Jin out of the room excitedly, but not before he gave you a cute wave goodbye.
"I think Koya is tuckered out." You whispered as you rubbed his head, listening to his small snores.
The little blue koala was sound asleep on your leg, unfazed by anything going on around him.
"Yeah, I think so too. I can take him if you'd like." Namjoon offered.
"Sure."
You carefully lifted the koala up to Namjoon, noticing one of Koya's ears sliding down the side of his head, quickly pushing it back in place. Namjoon thanked you and started to leave the room.
"Wait." You spoke up.
"Yeah?"
"You have to let me watch over them. I'll do it any time you need me to."
"I totally will." He nodded with a gentle smile and walked off.

Mang was the last to go. He grabbed your hand, pressing a heart-shaped kiss to it before bounding away, Hoseok hurriedly following behind.
This left Chimmy latched onto you.
"He doesn't seem to want to let go." You giggled. "You wanna take him?"
Jimin nodded.
You stood up with Chimmy in your arms and attempted to hand the little guy over to Jimin,  but he let out a little noise and held tighter to you.
"Chimmy c'mon." Jimin spoke softly.
The dog shook his head and held on.
"Chimmy, please."
Chimmy reluctantly stood up in your arms and placed a kiss on your cheek.
"Oh." Your eyes widened a bit, not expecting him to do that. "That's adorable."
"I wonder why he would do such a thing like that." Jimin commented, taking the dog from your arms. You didn't miss the blush on his cheeks as he did so.
Chimmy held his arms out, making little noises as he struggled to reach you.
"He sure does like you."
"Yeah he does."
"Do you wanna come to my room with me and Chimmy? I mean, since he doesn't want to be apart from you."
You couldn't turn down the offer and agreed immediately, more than happy to spend extra time with Jimin and Chimmy.

You stepped into Jimin's room and made yourself comfortable on the bed. Chimmy had somehow managed to get out of Jimin's hold and hopped onto the bed where he quickly cuddled up next to you, seeming to be pulled towards you like a magnet.
"Jimin, he's the cutest!" You enthused. "Seriously, I never imagined him being this clingy. He's worse than you."
You think that made Jimin blush. He was quick to pretend it didn't happen, though, so you weren't entirely sure. He moved over and sat on the edge of the bed, lying down next to you, Chimmy resting comfortably between the both of you.

"Did you see that drawing on the fridge of me and Chimmy?" Jimin asked.
"Yeah." You nodded.
"He drew it."
"Did he?" You inquired. "Chimmy, did you draw it?"
The dog giggled and nodded.
"It's a cute drawing."
"The cutest. I love it. I just had to put it on the fridge, but it looks like everyone else copied me." He huffed at the end.
"That's okay. That just means you made it trendy." You said with a smile.
"You're right. It's much better if you look at it that way."
"So, how did they get here?" You inquired, curious to know how this came to be.
"We don't know. They were hanging out in our rooms when we woke up."
"That's so crazy that a wish on a shooting star actually came true. It's like magic."
"Do you believe in magic, Y/n?"
"Not really. But after this, I just might."
"I bet the stars were pretty that night." Jimin murmured, staring at the ceiling.
"They were." You paused, briefly considering what you were about to say. "I kind of wish you were out there with us."
"Really?" He asked holding back a smile.
"Yeah really." You felt your cheeks get warm.
"Maybe we can do that tonight?"
You looked over at him, caught off guard at his offer. He suddenly looked nervous.
"I mean, if you want to. I get it if you don't feel like it, I just wanted to offer."
"Sorry." You chuckled. "You just caught me by surprise. I'd love to watch the stars tonight."
"Oh." He huffed out a short laugh.

You could hear small snores coming from beside you, taking your attention away from Jimin. Glancing over, you saw Chimmy already sound asleep. He rolled over and wrapped his tiny arm around you, well, tried to. You could feel a smile creeping onto your face, unable to hold it back.
"He's really cute, isn't he?" Jimin asked.
"He's precious. I just wanna cuddle him all day."
"Something tells me the feeling's mutual." Jimin smiled as he softly pet Chimmy's head.

You stayed and spent a couple hours with the two, not doing much besides petting Chimmy and keeping him company.
It was getting late in the evening and there were some things you needed to do. You wanted to pick up some things for all the BT21 gang, thinking it would be a nice gesture.

"I need to go out and run some errands real quick before it gets too late." You spoke up,  sitting upright.
Chimmy had been awake for a while and hadn't left your side. As you tried to get up, he latched onto your waist, trying with all his might to pull you back
"I have to go do something, but I'll be right back." You reasoned with the puppy. "I promise."
Chimmy stayed in place for a few long moments, eventually letting go and allowing you to get up.
"I won't be gone for long." You assured them, giving a quick wave.
As soon as you left Jimin's room, Mang nearly ran into you. Stumbling out of the pony's way, you nearly tripped over your own feet.
"Y/n! Sorry about that." Hoseok apologized and took Mang off the floor. "Are you leaving?"
"Just for a little while. I need to pick up some things. I'm coming back, though. I've got plans tonight."
"What kind of plans? With Jimin?" He asked.
"W-who said it was Jimin? I didn't."
Hoseok started laughing, seeing right through you.
"We all know you like him, Y/n."
"Shh! He's right in there." You whisper yelled, pointing to his closed bedroom door.
"What are you guys doing?" Hoseok questioned.
You hesitated.
"Come on, Y/n."
"We're watching the stars together." You answered, looking away with pink cheeks.
"Well you'd better go get those errands done so you can be back in time to stargaze with loverboy."
"Hobi." You blushed.
"Go on." He gently pushed you down the hall.

You gave him a quick wave as you left the dorms with a mission on your mind.