Chapter 4

Published: March 3, 2019
Rewritten: September 7, 2022

Namjoon was just starting to wake up, his dream slowly fading as he returned to reality, the faint sound of cars driving in the city reaching his ears. He rolled over, but felt something next to him. His eyes opened a little and he started to move the object, thinking it was one of his many Ryan plushies and nothing more. He quickly realized it was not a plushie. It was Koya.

"Huh?" He muttered, his sleepy gaze focusing on what was in front of him. "Koya?!"
"Koyaaa." The koala responded sleepily, dragging his own name out in a drowsy manner.
"H-how did you get here?"
The koala didn't respond, only moving over to cuddle into Namjoon's side. The leader's face softened as he looked at the cute little blue koala. Carefully, he brought his hand over and gently started petting the sleepy guy.
"Oh!" He gasped when Koya's ear started sliding down the side of his head.
Namjoon slowly moved Koya's ear back into place, making sure it didn't go sliding again before continuing to pet him.
"What am I gonna do with you?"

Jin, who was quick to get up in the morning, had just woken up and was ready to go and make something to eat. He started to leave his room when he heard something that caught his attention. He stopped and turned around to examine his room, searching for the source of the noise.
He heard some commotion near his sugar glider cage, going over to investigate. A brief yelp left Jin when he saw what it was that was making the noises, or rather, who it was.

RJ, the beloved alpaca he created, was standing at the cage, watching the tiny sugar gliders climb around inside. He laughed cutely at them, not seeming to be aware of Jin's presence.
"RJ?"
The alpaca jumped a little, startled hearing his name and turned towards Jin. His eyes glimmered when he saw the member. Without hesitation, he threw his arms in the air and made a rather adorable noise before running towards Jin, wrapping his arms around his legs and snuggling into him.
"RJ, what on earth are you doing here? How did you even get here?"
RJ looked up at Jin and tilted his head to the side, seeming just as confused.
"You don't know?" Jin asked.
The alpaca shook his head in response.
"Ah, well, I suppose that's not important right now, Come here." Jin lifted RJ up into his arms. "I have to show you to the others!"

Jin ran down the hall to Namjoon's room, causing him to jump when Jin abruptly burst in.
"Namjoon, look!" Jin exclaimed, holding RJ out at arms length to show him off.
RJ waved his arms and made a cute noise.
"You too?" Namjoon asked.
"Me too?" Jin was confused until he saw a sleeping Koya beside Namjoon. "Koya! No way. How did this happen?" Jin questioned.
"I have no idea."

Jimin yawned and slid out of bed, not fully awake just yet. He went to go find a shirt to put on, spotting one lying on the floor, grabbing it and sliding it on. He stopped for a moment as he realized something. When he bent down to grab the shirt, he saw something under his bed that caught his attention. At this, he let out a small yelp and jumped back, keeping his distance. Before he could bend down and get another look, he heard shuffling underneath his bed.
Seconds later, a familiar puppy in a yellow hoodie emerged.

"Chimmy?"
The dog made a little noise that made Jimin's heart flip and nodded his head. Jimin reached out and poked the dog's cheek, causing him to giggle.
"It is you! You're real!"
Jimin got down on the ground. Chimmy ran up into his arms, cuddling close to him.
"Aw you're so adorable!" He gushed as he gently pet the cute dog.
Chimmy snuggled into Jimin, hugging him tightly.

Jungkook sat up in bed, staring at the pink bunny across from him with unblinking eyes. He tilted his head to the side, causing Cooky to tilt his head to the side as well.

"Cooky?" Jungkook asked, cutting through the long silence hanging in the air.
"Yeah!" The bunny responded enthusiastically, putting his arms up in the air.
Jungkook startled a bit, not expecting him to answer. "Y-you can talk?"
Cooky nodded.
After blinking a couple times, he grabbed the bunny and carried him into the living room, stopping in his tracks when he saw the other members gathered there with their BT21 characters in their arms.
After glancing around the room he finally spoke up.
"How did this happen?"
"Me, Hoseok, Yoongi and Y/n were hanging out last night outside. While we were out there, we saw a shooting star and Hoseok wished our BT21 characters were real." Taehyung answered with a bright grin.
"What? That's impossible. There's no way animated characters could come to life." Jimin stated.
"Well... it happened." Yoongi gestured around the room.
"You're the one who didn't think it was possible." Taehyung teased.
"Well, it happened, so I obviously believe it now since all our characters are right here."
"I don't know about you guys, but I like this." Hoseok beamed as he scratched Mang's head, his tail on his mask hitting against Hoseok's leg.
"This is great and all, but how are we going to hide them? Don't you think it'll be weird if someone comes in and sees animated characters walking around?" Jungkook inquired.
Everyone shrugged.
"What about Y/n?" He asked.
"What do you mean, Jungkook?" Jin tilted his head.
"Y/n was outside with us when we made the wish." Hoseok stated. "Why should we be worried?"
"Look, I just think she might freak out, you know?"
"Why would she freak out?" Namjoon questioned.
"Yeah, why would she?" Yoongi added.
"I don't know. Let's just plan on hiding them when she comes over just in case."
"Whatever." Yoongi sighed.
Jin then posed a question that everyone wanted to ask. "In the meantime, what do we do with them?"
"We play with them, what else do you think?" Hoseok answered as if it was obvious.
"Hey, has anyone seen Shooky?" Yoongi questioned, looking around.

A small, mischievous laugh could be heard.
Everyone looked to see where the laugh came from only to find Shooky leaning over a sleeping Koya with a marker in his hand.
"Hey, hey, you can't do that!" Yoongi shouted, lunging towards the cookie.
Shooky hopped off the couch and scurried off. Yoongi regained his footing and ran after him.
"Get back here! How did you even get a marker?!"

"Okay, so we need to keep markers away from Shooky." Namjoon noted, pulling poor Koya into his lap.
RJ walked up to Jin and pulled on his pants leg to get his attention. Jin looked down at the alpaca to see what he wanted. RJ frowned and rubbed his tummy.
"Oh no, are you hungry?"
RJ nodded.
Jin picked him up off the floor. "Guys, RJ is hungry and so am I. What does everyone want for breakfast?"
"Bacon and eggs!"
"Sausage!"
"Toast!"
"Okay, okay." He sighed, not expecting so many answers at once. "I'll be back."

Yoongi then re-entered the living room, looking very tired as he held Shooky in his arms.
"I finally caught him." He huffed, flopping down on the couch.
"Shooky is quite a handful." Hoseok giggled.
"Tell me about it." Yoongi sighed. "I don't think I can handle this."
"I'm totally okay with it." Jimin smiled contently as he rubbed Chimmy's head. The small dog nuzzled his face into Jimin's chest in response. "I'd love to show Chimmy to Y/n."
"Let's just lay low for a while, then we'll tell her." Jungkook said.
"For how long?"
"I don't know."