> T W E N T Y F I V E <

Luke enters the room with Tallulah bundled in his arms, the little girl is grinning at him with her wide emerald orbs innocently staring at her uncle with glee written in her features.

The man is beaming himself, he holds the girl closer ducking down to press his lips to her forehead, "Don't you think it's time?" He playfully directs the question towards his husband that stands with Trenton in his own arms, he bears his own sense of joy with the boy - Zayn's more so reserved. 

Meeting his husband's teasing oceanic eyes, he smirks, "I don't think so," 

Luke sighs turning with his back to the man in response, his lips dip in frown at the hurried rejection to his prying jest, "Well," he mumbles in reply, "Better late than never,"

"It's impossible to be late on your own time," Zayn retorts, he steps aside laying Trenton on the  bed, beckoning silently towards the younger one in the room he extends his hands for the little girl, "It's not like these two were planned,"

Bringing his bottom lip between his teeth, Luke nods at the statement turning, he hands the girl to his husband with a parting sigh, "Neither is this one,"

It was the second day of the Vacation, Louis had been shipped off to a spa day, he of course fought it to his best ability, but the promise of champagne helped ease his nerves. Since the night of Harry's terrible idea to restrict contact from Louis to the babysitter - resulting in Louis fainting - he had also experienced restrictions from the precious alcoholic drink he found himself in love with.

Something about the bubbles.

Or just how fucking fancy he felt drinking it.

He's in a white robe, his nails trimmed and polished, hair recently washed and blow-dried, skin flourishing as his pores were cleaned and steamed - he sits as a true king in the provided lounge chairs on the viewing balcony.

The stunning view had shared hues from his oceanic eyes to the water itself, the skyline conjoining with the breathtaking blue waters.

An exhale makes its way past Louis' lips. For the first time in a long time, he felt light.

His shoulders didn't hunch, back didn't hurt, he felt free.

"Is this seat taken?"

Louis sure as hell wished it was.

He opens his eyes flickering his view to see another man standing politely with one hand extended towards the chair to Louis' left, "No," the submissive mutters making sure to scan the other empty chairs in hopes to hint towards the man he'd rather be left alone.

He returns to his previous relaxed position, eyes slipping closed as he soaks in the soft rays of the sun, "This your first time here?"

Louis feels himself want to cry at his peace being disturbed, "Yes,"

"It's so calming," Meeting the man's face with furrowed eyebrows, Louis rolls his eyes at the words understanding the irony to them.

"I'm Hunter," 

"Okay," Louis returns, he feels his soothed stature crack, eyes narrowing towards the beauty of the view as he bitterly regrets even agreeing to this damned vacation.

Was he never allowed time alone again?! 

Hunter chuckles at Louis' quick response, "What's your name?"

"Louis," 

"Nice to meet you, Louis, how long are you on the island for?" Adjusting his posture to sit straighter, realizing his alone time was in fact over, he huffs, "Week,"