> O N E <

1. Revealing the surprise

 "Daddy?" Harry hums in reply, "What is it, baby?" Louis tilts his head to the side his smile growing as he closes the gap between the two, "I-I have a trick. Close 'ya eyes." Harry sighed, "Lou," he complains, "We have to go,"

"P-please daddy," Louis begs, the man inhales deeply doing as told, Louis giggled holding the pregnancy test behind his back, his oceanic eyes shining brighter than before, he exhales shakily bringing the test to Harry's line of vision, chewing his bottom lip his eyes dance over every feature of the man's face,

"Now open,"

Embracing the two rosy cheeks that grinned standing in front of him, Harry's hands trailed to the slim stomach, soon it would grow, soon there would be a kick or two; soon the two would be parents.

Harry can't help the tears that pull in his eyes, crashing his lips to Louis' in pure Joy, Harry sniffles continuing to place kisses all over his husband's face.

Louis giggles at the contact his hand still holding onto the stick, "You happy?"
"The happiest I've ever been." Harry replies hoisting Louis onto his hip, the boy wrapping his legs around the man's waist, "Lou, we're 'gonna be parents!"

Truth be told, this was one of the happiest times Louis had ever seen Harry. The submissive hadn't ever felt so at ease in the comfort of Harry.
As a submissive, the role of society is to please your Dominant. In whichever way possible.

Though it's not always so common that the duo becomes married and create a family. This, however, was exactly what Harry wanted since the day he knew that no matter what he loved Louis enough to change for the blue-eyed beauty.

Having been through so much together, this: Louis' Pregnancy, felt as if all the troubles were behind them.

Later that evening curled together in Harry's recliner, Louis watches his cartoons, Harry fawns over the giggling submissive his hand patting the stomach he couldn't keep his hands off of.

It was as if Harry had already lived the news of dreaming about being a father.

Eleanor.

Groaning, Harry excuses himself from the cuddle kissing Louis on his forehead tucking a blanket around him in the chair, "I'll be back." He swears wanting to hurry away from the boy before he said something.

Though honesty was important in the relationship, Harry had stopped taking his brand new medication for his bipolar disorder; and he might've "accidentally" forgotten to tell Louis that bit of information.

Closing the door to his office, Harry sighs running a hand through his now short hair. Why did that bitch have to come up when anything in Harry's life was finally going right?

Then again, was it Harry's fault she seemed to pop up?

Sighing, Harry rubs the corner of his eyes as his lips dip into a frown, he knows he should be doing better. Especially if he was going to be a father. Glancing at the box of pills that sat teasingly on the corner of his desk, Harry rises from his chair exiting the room with a huff. If only he was strong enough to stand up to his other half.

Louis turns the TV off, heading to the bedroom Louis smiles seeing Harry dressed in sweat pants laying on top of the covers as he read a book, "R-Read to me?" Louis asks softly crawling next to him kissing Harry's cheek, "Of course baby." Harry hums stroking Louis' hair as Harry starts to read aloud about the Law firm's worst cases.

It was boring, deathly boring, but Louis couldn't help but smile in contentment. Harry could've been an asshole 24/7, but his voice would calm any sea. Morgan Freeman had nothing on this guy.

When his submissive was asleep, Harry smiles closing the book as he turns off the lamp wrapping his arms around Louis' body.

It was the happiest Harry had been in a long time, and no one was going to ruin it. Not Harold, and definitely not Eleanor.

Is Eleanor Alive?

>>So, I'm back! Who-hoo! Hello everyone, hello again. It's been a while, yeah? Well, I do apologize. Writing the second book is going to be a struggle, I wrote Tell Me When it Hurts when I was deeply depressed, it was as if it was a saving grace to be able to escape. I'm no longer in that bad spot so I really just want to write fluffy goodness, but who wants to read that boring garbage? (I'm kidding don't hate me)

So either way, the updates are going to be slow, but it will come together one chapter at a time. Thank you to everyone who waited patiently, I hope this meets everyone's expectations as I will not have a co-writer for this book. This is solely on me. Lots of Love! ~Emma :)