> T W O <

> T W O < : Fools

Harry had it all. The man he loved, Louis, his husband, father of their unborn child. Harry had everything he could've ever wanted. Why bring Eleanor into things?

Knowing he wasn't getting any sleep that night, Harry slips from his bed heading to his office figuring he could at least be productive if he's not going to be resting.

Productivity, as what should've been filling out time sheets and business reports; it however turned into him looking up anything he could think of to find an answer. Was Eleanor alive?

Harry remembered the last time he'd seen her, he beat her to death, right? He was so angry she had hurt Louis. His Louis.

His Louis that was alone in bed because Harry refused to give up a thought referring to his ex. Shaking his head, Harry sighs resting his head in his hand. Still to this day Harry thought, he knew, Louis deserved so much better. The boy needed a Dom who would give it all to him without having to withhold secrets. Even if that secret kept Louis safe.

Waking that morning, Louis pouts when he sees that he's alone. Patting his stomach gently, Louis grins, "'M-mornin baby." Words couldn't describe how genuinely happy he was. Finding out he was with child made every bad thing in his life worth it for that moment. The fact that it was Harry's made it better. Louis had everything he'd ever dreamed of. A loving husband, and now a baby!

Strolling down to the kitchen, Louis waves towards Billy, the chef, "I's 'gunna has a baby!" He announces lifting his shirt showing the yet-to-be noticeable baby bump. Billy claps his hands giving Louis a grin, "Good for you and Mr.Styles." Louis giggles, "He name is 'arry."
"But you don't get to call me that, Lewis." Harry seethes entering the room with narrowed eyes.

Louis gulps clutching his stomach as he feels his heart drop, this couldn't be happening. Harry was taking pills! There's no way Harold could be back! Not with the baby, Louis couldn't do both!

Seeing his submissive's face pale instantly, Harry feels bad extending his hand out, "'M sorry darling, I was only joking." Louis can't help the tears that spill from his eyes as he shakes his head, "N-no do that daddy."

Holding his baby to his chest, he kissed his forehead as Harry mentally cursed himself. He got so damn lucky, his bi-polar was quickly making itself known again, he couldn't stay off his pills for much longer. Lying to Louis by saying it was a joke bought Harry more time to figure his life out; but he knew he needed to do it fast. Nine months would be gone before he knew it.

>>Small chapter, but still all the love! ~Emma :)