>F I V E

>Five< : Turning Page

"For you Louis, I'd do anything."

For Louis, Harry returned to taking his pills, every day, every time he felt the least bit weird. Harold was safely returned to the dark of his mind. Louis back in his good Graces.

For Louis, Harry continued to talk to his sister, their relationship grew stronger and now she was excited to be an aunt.

For Louis, Harry promised to stop smoking, the first week was hard, but those cerulean eyes kept going.

For Louis, Harry built a crib that took him five hours total.

Kissing his master's head, Louis smiles lightly, "Love you."

"I love you too Louis," Harry swears to move to his knees to kiss the baby bump as well, Louis giggles, "You love Baby?"

"Of course I love our baby."

"E-even if he a-a s-sub?"

Harry goes wide-eyed hearing such a thing, "What?"

"B-baby a s-sub."

"Louis you said 'he'."

"He is boy." Louis states as if Harry's dumb, "I know what a he is Louis! I-is it a he?"

Louis shrugs killing Harry's hope, "I's 'fink so."

"Lou, even if our baby is a submissive," Which Harry hopes it never will be, "Of course I'll still love it." 

For Louis, Harry would do anything. He would watch the dumb cartoons, he would sit in bed until twelve in the morning reading Louis the maternal books. The stupid books every parent Read.

"Wow, you're getting big!" Luke exclaims his hand flapping to his little brother's stomach, "You's be an uncle." Louis informs grinning afterward, "and I can't wait to be the best uncle ever to this little one." 

"It's a boy." Louis says patting his stomach himself, "You know?"

"I 'fink," Harry enters the room chuckling, "Lou we talked about this, don't tell people it's a boy or girl until we know for sure." Louis pouts crossing his arms, he was what everyone else called 3 months, or sometimes (a time when he was really confused) Harry said he was 15 weeks; he knew that making a baby took 9 months and then you got to go to a hospital and they take it out of you really easily, or at least that's what Harry had told him. Louis just didn't want to wait the whole nine months to find out if he's having a boy or girl! 

"We find out in just a few weeks," Harry inquires his hand wrapping around Louis' side pulling him closer, "Well if it is a boy, do you have names picked out?" Luke asks excitedly, Louis gasps nodding quickly, "I-If boy we's name him boy, i-if's girl her name be girl." Harry groans shaking his head, "No baby, like actual names. Like Louis and Harry, names." 

Louis "oh's" frowning as he shakes his head as well, "No's, no, we no have 'dose ready yet." Louis laughs squeezing Louis' arm for reassurance, "It's okay. You've got time."

>Short Little, cute, chapter. I'm trying to update all my stories today, Lots of Love, Emma :)

>>If you have any names you'd like to suggest feel free to drop them below, I'm open to anything.<<