>E L E V E N<

ELEVEN: Just A bit of Harry's Heart 

"Settling in okay?" Niall asks poking his head into the room, Liam had swung by the house to go over a few business deals with Harry, his submissive taking this as an opportunity to see Louis again.

Glancing over his shoulder, Louis smiles softly in return, "F-fine," he lies, hands placed lightly on his stomach. He resided in the guest bedroom, dinner last night were brought to him. Harry hadn't bothered the man he'd forced back in his home since, this strangely pleasing Louis that didn't know if he could keep his composure if he was forced to be around Harry. Being in the same house as the man nipped at him already.

The older submissive nods taking a seat on the bed across from the chair adjacent to the mattress, in front of the window, "How's the baby?"

"G-good," Louis whispers eyes flickering from the bare trees outside, to the creme sweater that did little justice in concealing the bump. 

Extending his hand, Niall raises a curious eyebrow until Louis nods gently allowing the man to place his hand on his stomach, "Have you felt it kick?"

"N-no," Louis pouts, he can't help but smile when talking about the little one inside him. Though it was Harry's as well, it was all Louis'. It would be his baby. Only his.

Due to Niall's presence with Louis, he talked the submissive out of his room, leading him to the foyer where a few servants lingered to finish cleaning. "How about a walk outside? You love the garden?" He suggests, Louis agreeing that a walk with fresh air would help clear his mind, he slid on shoes grabbing the first jacket he saw on the coat rack. 

It was the overwhelming, yet comforting, the scent of Harry that caught Louis' attention first. He flinched thinking the man was behind him, yet scoffed at himself once he realized the jacket belonged to the man. Now tainted with the burning smell of his cologne, and cigarettes.

Niall's hand rests on the doorknob when another person in the room clears their throat, "c'mon Ni, we have to go." Liam stands with his jacket on, the binders he'd brought over tucked against his chest; "Right, bye Lou, give me a call soon now that you're back." Hugging his friend, Niall kisses his cheek, Harry being the next to demand the attention in the room by clapping his hands, "Were you going for a walk? In my jacket?" Adding the last part, he smirks striding towards Louis that cowers at his stance, "N-no," Louis whimpers placing his hands on Harry's chest defensively.

Ignoring the submissive's simple word, Harry takes another jacket, grabbing Louis' hand in the process. Dragging him outside to the garden, it's when Louis yanks hard enough that his hand is released, the two staring daggers at one another surrounded by all the flowers Harry had planted just for Louis.

"What is wrong with you?! If you think for one more fucking second that I will let you live here and hate me, you're wrong." Harry growls, Louis hangs his head as tears pool in his eyes, he shakes his head before placing a hand on Harry's chest, "I-I no-no hate you,"

"Then why did you stay away for so long? W-why did you come home-"

"Y-you make me home!" Louis reminds snapping his head up with a glare, a look of hurt embeds itself into Harry's hardened features, "And how do you think that makes me feel, Lou?! I had to force my husband to come home to me!"

Stepping back, Louis holds onto his stomach with another sob, Harry too has tears welling in his forest orbs, "My husband that, need I remind you, is carrying my child!"

"S-stop!" Louis snarls shoving Harry away from him, he keeps a defensive pose as a warning that one more step and he would leave, Harry taking note as he nods raising his hands in surrender. Silence passes between the two, the only noise is the harsh whipping of the wind, it's abuse turning Louis' cheeks rosy.

It's sudden in a way that Louis is reminded that the baby he is carrying, is also Harry's. Also that the man seemed keen on being around for it to be born. Not that Louis was going to give in quickly, but, perhaps he could see if Harry had changed and let his judgment go from there.

Raising his head, the emerald and earth eyes meet, Louis, sucking on his bottom lip in thought as Harry speaks first,

Gesturing to the flowers, Harry wipes his eyes smiling lightly, "T-tell me, baby," Louis feels his breath hitch at the nickname he hadn't heard sincerely in what felt like years, "What will it take to earn your trust, and love again?" 

>Guess who's back? Back again, tell a friend, it's Emma :)<