>F O U R<

>FOUR< : Promise me

"H-hi daddy," Louis mumbles his feet turning inwards as his shoulders hunch with vulnerability. With the already paternal instinct kicking in when Harry takes a step towards the boy Louis' hand cautiously move to his stomach where the noticeable bump is. 

Harry takes no notice of the movement as he places his large hands over Louis' leaning down to kiss his lips, "How was your day lovely?"

"Good, daddy." Louis is worried the name Daddy would soon have to be replaced with sir, however, Harry smiles, "I'm glad, are you okay?" Harry almost adds that his submissive looks sad, although how could the uneducated submissive be sad? Did a cartoon turn off? The dom laughs at his thoughts tutting his husband with nothing more than a kiss on the forehead before leaving to his office.

Louis turns slightly watching the man depart from his presence, "D-dinner be ready soon," And as if it's an afterthought, Louis slowly adds, "Daddy."

Dinner served no more purpose than the scripted life Harry was afraid to succumb to ever since he stopped taking his pills. "Could you pass the salt?" Harry hardly ever used salt, he simply requested Louis' attention. The submissive flinches at the words, he's strategically kept his head bowed throughout the whole meal thus far. "Y-Yes Daddy." At the stuttering first word Harry feels the guilt build in his stomach as he feels two feet tall, did Louis know? How could the boy possibly know?

He tried to choke it down, turning the sudden gilt to just gloom, however when Louis reached his seat with the salt shaker, Harry flings it to the floor shooting from his chair. "You," He starts eyes clouding over, "you went into my office!" The accused submissive shrieks throwing his arms around his stomach as he cowers back, "I-I sorry!" Harry shakes his head slapping Louis across the cheek grabbing his wrist, "Look at me! Look-" 

Louis snaps his head up, hurt etched into those cerulean eyes that even Harold can't touch. Those damn eyes that Harry fell in love with. The eyes that made him buy the stupid pills in the first place.

"L-lou,"

"No!" the submissive yelps sobs tumbling from his lips, "You no taken pills!" Louis was angry, rightfully so yes, but Harry wasn't quite back to Harry before the submissive screamed at him.

"You ungrateful piece of shit." Harry snarls, Louis realizing the mistake rather quickly as he gasps, if there was one thing Harold hated most, it was the word no coming from no one other than a submissive. The lowest rank in society. 

"I sorry, I so sorry sir." Louis wasn't sorry, he had nothing to be sorry for except to himself. He had not only fallen in love with a monster who clearly didn't care about him as much as he thought he did; but he had created a child with him too. What kind of father is he? 

The black dismisses itself, Harry's shoulder slump backward as a frown spreads across his features, "No baby,"

"No call baby." Louis begs, he can't take the pain in his heart. "I know Daddy messed up," Harry says rubbing the back of his neck trying to show his humility in the apology. "I did stop taking my pills," He admits the obvious, a shy attempt to get Louis back into his Good Grace.

"Why?" the boy asks, tears seeping down his cheeks faster than he wanted them, "I-I don't know baby, I was tried of taking a pill every day. I-I thought Harold was gone." Louis shakes his head, "H-he back."

"He is back, and I'm sorry." Grabbing his husbands arms gently, Harry kisses him again, Louis shockingly not fighting the touches, "I'll start them again, but Lou you have to promise me-,"

"W-what?"

"Promise me that you'll leave, okay? If I ever get bad enough that there's even a chance of hurting you or the baby, that you'll leave." Louis sniffles staring into the forest green eyes for any chance of lies or even a small trace of the blackness that Harold brings, "I no l-leave Daddy." 

"Fine, then I need you to tell me at least. Tell me anytime I ever hurt you or the baby." Again Louis can only shake his head, he eases his bottom lip between his two rows of teeth, those cerulean blue eyes sparkling with crystal tears, "I-I ho-hope I never 'haf to."

"I hope you never have to either."

>>Why hello everyone, typing one handed is not fun and therefore the chapters have to be a little bit shorter, thanks for understanding! Lots of Love! ~Emma :)