Chapter 5

***********************

                                                                          The next day

We start to make breakfast early in the morning, and I must say that we are very messy.

I look at Felix who is just laughing at us who are covered with flour and egg shells

"Remember Chris chasing us out from the kitchen because he was too afraid that we will burn ourselves," Shawn brought it up and we all think back.

Oh, how we miss those days.

"Eugene, can you help me set up the table?" Miles asked and I help him out.

"Breakfast is almost ready, Eugene can you go wake up Gloria?" Felix asked.

Why me? Oh well, she would probably push me away again. I don't like that feeling. It feels like I am being rejected by her in a way.

I go up the stairs and knock on the door.

No answer.

I slowly open the door and peek inside. Seeing a sleepy adorable Gloria with her cuddling the teddy bear.

Awww she still kept the teddy bear that I've brought for her for her 10th birthday.

I slowly enter the room and walk close to her bed.

Should I really wake her up?

I don't want to, she looks too adorable.

Wait hold on.

I take out my phone and take a picture of her sleeping.

Shhhh, don't tell anyone.

"Gloria." She does not move.

Is she a heavy sleeper?

I move close to her ear. "Gloria, please wake up."  She groans and says. "No, I don't want to wake up, I want to stay in bed."

"Oh, really? Well if you don't wake up, I will let the tickle monster out, and I know that you hate the monster." I teased and she opens up her eyes.

"You wouldn't dare, now get out so I can sleep again."  She closes her eyes again

Ouch.

Buzz buzz: Ryan

Appears on her phone screen with a message.

I felt sick to my gut. I look over to see what is it.

I know this is not any of my business, but I am curious.

Message from Ryan:
Good morning my Glory, I am going to pick you up, please get ready in 15 minutes

Oh no, he won't!

I leave the room with flames and slam the door hard. I then stormed down the stairs into the kitchen.

"Is she up yet?" Hunter asked.

"Why don't you see for yourself?" I said out of anger.

"Eugene, is everything okay? You don't normally act like this." Cameron said.

He is right, I don't. I am always kind and funny and be crazy with them. But something did take that all away and I am upset about Gloria being with him. Don't get me wrong. I don't love her. I just want to protect her from a guy who stole our best friend away from us.

I can feel that Ryan is already influencing her, by chasing me away. She was never like that around me.

She was always, shy around me until I danced with her at a party, she started to talk more and I was happy to see that side of her because she was very quiet when I was living here and always whisper in Felix's ear if she wanted something.