Chapter 6

****************

"CHRIS!?" We all said at the same time making them look at us.

Chris waved with a big smile.

"Felix! What are you doing here? I thought that you were fine with me hanging out with Ryan!?" Gloria yelled at me and I scoff.

"No, I just wanted to know where you are going I don't want to see you at a bar or a strip club until you are 28."

"28?" Cameron questioned.

"Yes."

"But you went to a club when you were 16. You know that you were illegal to be there." Shawn mentioned.

"We were all under-aged, remember?" Miles said.

Gloria rolled her eyes. "I can't believe this, Chris can you please talk to Felix and his friends, they've been like this ever since you were gone." She went inside with Ryan.

Chris looked at us and sighed.

We wait for him to say something. He then walked close to the car

"I know that I have a lot of explaining to do and I am sorry that I've been gone for so long and made you guys think that Ryan had taken me away. But I did go out of the country, and I am sorry that I was spending more time with him and made you all jealous about it. Ryan had told me everything about how you guys had treated him, and I am very disappointed. I did not raise you boys like this. But maybe we can work things out between Ryan and you all."

"How are we going to work things out with him? He hates us." Hunter said.

"He does not hate you guys, it's you guys hating him, and we can start by giving him a chance, I know that he had hurt Gloria, but, do you see her being mad at him like you guys? No, because she gave him a second chance to make everything right. And I am back here to make everything right with you guys. I will spend more time with you, I will even live with you all again. Please forgive me for not being with you. I promise that I won't leave."

We look at each other and then back at Chris.

He is right we should give Ryan a chance and we should give Chris a second chance as well.

I got out of the car and pull him into a hug.

"Welcome back Chris."

The other members join and group hug Chris who is surrounded by us.

Our plan might not go as planned, but seeing Chris again is more important than our stupid plan. And seeing him alive with us is such a relief.

He even made us all realize that we should not judge Ryan like that. We should start getting to know him before jumping to conclusions.

"Oh before I forget" Chris looked at me seriously.

"Felix, promise me something." I look back at him with a worry expression.

"Promise me that you will allow Gloria to be free, I know that she had been through a lot, but we can't always be like this, someday you guys will finish school, and you guys might go into different college and you guys will not be there to protect her all the time. It's time to allow her to hang out with whoever she wants, she has her own opinions and decisions. She has to experience things on her own and find her own identity in life. So, please not just Felix alone, but all of you. Promise me that."

We look at each other before giving him an answer.

"We promise"

"Okay, now you guys can start somewhere, come on let's go inside." Chris leads the way into Ryan's home and we follow.