Chapter 12

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

We finally arrived home and we all stormed in furiously

"Hi, boys how was your-" Chris saw how moody we were and questioned. "Day?"   

Then looked at me who was looking down.

"What happened this time? Did you and Eugene get into a fight again?"

How could he assume that?

I was about the answer him, but he interrupted me with another question.

"Or did you and Felix fight? And what is the reason for everyone being so moody?"

Is he done?

"Well." I start from the beginning where Yoel kissed me and go from there to meeting him in the library and finding out that he is currently dating Liz then I told him what happened after school when Felix was yelling at Yoel for ignoring me and treating me like he was using me, to the part that Eugene had punched Yoel and the way how Yoel tried to charm me with his words to forgive him and how I felt at the moment

I could tell by the look on Chris's face, that he is surprised that this all happened in one day.

"Wow, that is so messed up. I don't know what to say, now I understand why everyone is upset and furious, but please know that this is not your fault, he messed up your friendship by kissing you and I know that after your first kiss, you would fall in love. I will give you advice, remember to always make sure about your feelings, don't let them get out of control, and choose the right guy, follow your instinct."

"But Chris, how would I know that he is the one for me?"

"That you have to find out on your own, maybe the reason why this all happen because there might be someone else out there waiting for you to see if you love them back, you know that the universe works in mysterious ways. You never know who really loves you, or who won't be there for the rest of your life. There is a reason why people are in your life at the moment and a reason why people are not there anymore. Maybe staying away from Yoel would be a good thing. But let's see how things go on from here, if I was Yoel, I would have told you the truth and still be your friend and my girlfriend must just understand that and trust me." He smiled.

He was right about everything, maybe there is someone else waiting for me to love them back, but it's not going to be anytime soon.  Patients are the key to life.

Jason's POV

I was on my way to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water to calm down my nerves.

Today was a stressful day at school, why are there so many things happening this year? It cannot be about the final year of being at that school. I mean there was never so much drama, okay there was one drama between Eugene and Liz, but this is freaking crazy, Gloria went through a lot in her previous school and tried to start new at ours, but some people are making it hard for her. I hate Liz and I hate Yoel for causing so much drama in her life, if only there was a way for me to help as well.

I pour the water into the glass and heard Chris's advice speech to Gloria.

I leaned my back against the wall, took a sip of the water, and closed my eyes.

I heard everything and I agreed with what he was saying and everything was true, but only if she knew, that I was that person who is waiting for her love.

I know that I don't show affection, like Eugene and Yoel. I don't want it to be that obvious that I have feelings for her, she went through a lot, and I just want to try and help her wherever I can.