Chapter 11

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It all makes sense now, Yoel probably wanted to protect me from her, so he is trying everything to avoid me.

I guess I have to not hang out with him anymore.

I return to the cafeteria and find Ryan sitting alone so I walk up to him and sat down across.

"Oh look who finally decided to join." He sounded sarcastic.

"Very funny." I rolled my eyes at him

"Where is your new friend? Had he ditched you already?" He asked with a smirk.

"Well, you are not going to believe what happened."

"Tell me about it." He leaned in to hear better.

"Well." I started from the beginning and told him everything that had happened after school till what happened at the moment.

I look at his expression.

"Well, well, well. He is a jerk for making you feel that way. Did you even have feelings for this guy?" He asked.

"To be honest, I did." And he leaned back on his chair

"Oh, but you guys only knew each other for 2 weeks, how did you fall for him? Oh wait never mind, that guy is well known for his charms on girls. I would not be surprised that his charms worked on you"

"But why didn't he tell me sooner, then I would not have kissed him." I let out a sigh.

"I don't know, maybe he was afraid that you would judge him that he is dating Eugene's ex, I mean she is a psychopath and she will get anything that she wants. She even threatened you to stay away from everyone that you know."

"And here I thought that I was safe here, but it's getting worst than ever."

"Don't worry, it will end soon, you are almost done with high school, so don't focus on all this drama and focus on yourself. Soon you will not see this mean girl." He took my hand.

He is right, I should not get involved with all this drama that's been going on and focus on my studies.

"Thank you, Ryan, you are really an amazing friend."

"Anytime. Well since you guys had a study session, maybe one day we can have one as well." He smiled

"Sure, but please no kissing, I had enough," I said and he laughs

"But you only had one first kiss."

He is right Yoel was my first kiss. Omg.

The bell ring and we head to class together.

At the end of school, I was walking to my locker and heard Felix yelling at Yoel.

"How could you do that to her?!"

Oh no, please don't fight. I hide away from the action, I have never seen Felix this mad before.

"And how could you say yes to my best friend's Ex? You know how crazy she is, she even threatened my sister to stay away from all of us, and here you are making everything complicated, by avoiding her like she does not even exist in your life, soon you will realize that you had made a big mistake by pushing her away from you because she is always that person who cares for others. She is also a great person to hang out with, she won't brag about herself, like Liz who only cares about being on top and having expensive clothing! And you freaking kissed her!"

"Felix, you don't have to waste your energy on him," Miles said and holds Felix back so that he does not start a fight.

"No, let me finish."

"No, let me finish this," Eugene stepped and delivers a blow to Yoel's head, striking him down to the ground

Oh no.

"EUGENE!" Cameron yelled.

"What he deserves it by not treating Gloria right, I don't know what is your plan with her, but just to let you know that she is not your type and she is off-limits," Eugene smirked.

What does he mean that I am off-limits?

"Just leave Gloria alone, she does not deserve to be with a guy like you who uses girls like the boys toy!"

"You are just saying that because you have feelings for her as well, and you keep on denying it because you are afraid that she would hurt you just like how Liz cheated on you with me, and I must say that Gloria's lips feel so good on mine" Yoel smirked and I see that Eugene was about to punch him again but I step in and said.

"That's enough, both of you are acting crazy. Felix, I know that you want to always protect me from a person like Yoel, but sometimes I have to experience people like him so I can feel how painful it is and not make the same mistakes again. And Eugene, punching someone would not change anything, and Yoel, I have no words for you anymore, you want me to stay away, so I will. I knew that kissing you would lead to something like this. I am not your type, your type is all beautiful and crazy woman who loves money."

"That's not true. My type is you, always down to earth, loves playing video games and other natural things that I love about you."

Is he trying to make me fall for him?

This is too much to take in.

"Guys let's go home, I don't have time for this, goodbye Yoel." With that being said, we left the school building and got into the car.

The car ride was silent. 

We were all upset 

Why does my life always have chaos in it? Am I such a fool to fall in love with guys? Is it a curse that the guys I love the most, don't want to be with me? Or maybe it is something else, but what?

To be continued...