Chapter 7 check

*******________******_________***

I finally arrive at the club and paid the cab driver. Don't ask me how I had gotten the money. It was really hard to sneak into my brother's room without waking him up.

I got out of the cab and see a short line outside and here I thought that I will be in a long line.

They allowed me in since I look over 21 and they haven't even checked anyone's ID. Must be a special night.

I see a lot of people dancing and grinding on each other and having the best time of their lives. Just what I needed, but first.

I walked towards the bar and ordered a drink, not just any kind of drink, a special strong kind.

The bartender was busy making the drink and I have to say that it is very interesting to see him trying to impress me while making the drink for me and he looks hot while doing it.

I bit my bottom lip.

"Hey is this seat taken?" I hear a familiar voice, could it be?

I turned around and saw.

"Yoel!" I screamed with excitement.

"Gloria!? Omg, what are you doing here!?"

"What am I doing here? More like What are you doing here because last time I checked we had met in a school library?" I question him with a raised brow and it was true we had met in the school library during lunch when things did go rough between me and Felix on that day.

"Well, I am here with my friends." He pointed out 7 guys dancing with women.

I see.

"Why aren't you joining them? They seem to have the best time of their lives instead of sitting alone at the bar."

"To be honest with you, being here tonight was not part of my plan at all. I planned to sleep peacefully, but I guess it was a good thing that they had woken me up and begged me to join them." He smiled at me

"Why do you guess that?" I ask

"Because then you would end up sitting alone at the Bar right now."

He was right and I am glad that he is here keeping me company. It was a good coincidence that I had chosen this place.

The bartender gave me my drink and as I was about to pay him, Yoel paid the guy before me and I just gave Yoel a surprising look.

"Don't worry, it's my treat."

"Thank you, but you didn't have to do that."

"It's fine, like I said don't worry about it."

I smile and take a sip.

"So what brings you here to this club? Had you and your brother argued again?"

"No, it's much worst than that. I am trying to forget about Eugene. I thought that he had liked me the same way because he was acting strange around me every time I hung out with Ryan and it turns out that I was wrong and stupid to ask him that question about him liking me more than a friend and here I am trying to forget the pain of rejection from a person that I had feelings for since middle school." I take another sip of the strong drink.

"Ah I see, maybe I can help you forget about the pain."

"How are you going to do that?"

"By distracting you of course" He smiled like a silly goofball

He is a good distraction.

"You want a drink?" I asked.

"Urrrr... No thank you I don't really drink. So is it your first time being in here?" He asked.