Chapter 20

I woke up and see Eugene and Jason standing close to my bed. I then look around and find myself in my room.

"How did we get back? And how long was I out?" I asked and Felix came over to me.

"Haku had called the principal and she came back for all of us as soon as possible" Felix explained.

"You were only out for one night. I must say that you are one deep sleeper." Ivan explained further.

"I was so worried about you if only I was there to save you." Jason hugged me and cries while Eugene looked away, is he still mad?

"Gloria?" I heard Yoel's voice

"Oh come on who did let him in!?" Cameron asked out of anger and Haku just awkwardly stepped closer to Ivan.

I saw Yoel standing with a box of chocolates and a rose.

"Is that for me, oh you shouldn't have" Hunter sarcasticly said while grabbing the chocolate and the rose, leaving him speechless "Now get out before I call the cops," Hunter demands him.

"I am here to say sorry to her again and I know who did role that log down"

We all looked at him while Ivan fixed his glasses close to his bridge nose.

There was silence until Kenai said, "Come on we don't have all day."

How many people are there in my house?

Yoel start to explain from the beginning when we left him alone. He then told us that he saw two people with black hoodies following us and he had to see what they are planning on doing because they both seemed kind of sus. He then followed them into the forest and overheard them talking and saying that they need to end my life or end my loved one's life so that things can be normal again.

While he was busy explaining, I cannot believe that someone was planning on killing me, or anyone that I know and love.

He told us that he was about to stop them but it was too late, they have already pushed the log down and he heard my scream, he then caught the two people and remove the hoodies from them and he found out that it was Liz and Lia.

Of cause they want my life to end.

He then apologise for his actions and told us that he had told Kai about what happened and he just told him that they will be locked in the cabins until we came back home.

"Where are they now?" Miles asked.

"That's why I am here, to tell you all the good news. They are in jail right now and they won't be out for a very long time, since they almost killed you." Yoel smiled and I sigh in relief.

Thank goodness.

But what about Ryan, will he still be on my case?

"What about Ryan? Will he still be bothering us?" Eugene asked.

"Since the incident, he had run away and no one heard from him ever again, so you guys are safe from the psychopaths are gone for good."

"You hear that Gloria, no more chaos will come our way ever again," Chris said cheerfully

I've been waiting for this moment for my entire life, finally, I am free from all the chaos, free from all the pain, free from all the drama, but, there is still one drama that I need to solve and make things right between us.

I looked at Eugene and I take his hand, at first he did pull his hand away, but then he realizes and take my hand with his.

"I promise that I will spend time with you," I said. "You know that I am not mad at you, I just hope that your leg gets better soon so that I can dance with you again."

Dance!?

Don't tell me that Prom is coming soon!

"Eugene are you asking my sister to be your prom date?" Felix asked with a smirk.

"Shhhh, it's a surprise." And I just laughed.

"Alright, I will keep it a secret." Felix winked at him

They do know that I am still here right?

I then looked at Jason who is looking down.

"Hey, why are you frowning?"

"I am just sad about this, I don't like seeing you get hurt."

"Don't worry Jason, my leg will get better soon, and with Doctor Ivan being here I am sure that everything will be alright." I smiled which also made him smile.

"I just want to know is it okay with you for us to live here so that it is easier for us to take care of her while you guys are at school? " Ivan asked permission from Felix.

"Sure, you guys can take the guess room, Chris lead them the way," Felix said and they left the room.

"Miles do you want to say something, you look like you are hesitating to speak up." Shawn pointed out and I looked at Miles who is playing with his fingers.

I haven't seen Miles like this before, he is usually the one who is tough and caring for his friends. He looks nervous.

He then stepped forward and said.

"Thank you Gloria for saving Felix and me, you didn't have to do that, but we both appreciate your bravery and we are glad that we did not lose you and still have you here with us."

I just smiled and opened my arms.

"Awww. Come here, Miles." He awkwardly came into a hug.  He is not really a hugger.

"I will do anything to save you guys."

"Hey, it's supposed to be the other way around. We were supposed to protect you."

"But you guys had done so much, you guys took me out of that horrible school and tried your best to save me from any harm. And I thank you Yoel for sending those girls to jail. Now we don't need to worry about anything."

"And we already send a complaint about Himmings High, now they will not plan any wicked scheme, or hurt you guys ever again." Theo entered the room.

"THEO! What are you doing here?" I asked

"I am here to check up on you and I will be living here until you get better and help Chris around the house."

That is amazing.

"Gloria, can I ask you a question?" Yoel asked.

"Sure."

"Am I forgiven?"

"Yes, we can still be friends, but do not make the same mistakes again."

"I promise. Now I will leave, I was just here to tell you the good news, hope that you get well soon and I will come to check up on you tomorrow after school." He then left and everyone looked at me

"What? He deserves a second chance."

"That's what you said last time and do you know where you ended up?" Shawn asked.

"Yeah, yeah, I know, but Yoel is not Ryan, he would not hurt me again."

"We will make sure that he won't I don't want to see another tear from your eyes," Jason said

Yoel's POV

I went back into the car.

"So did you give the message to her and all the goodies?" The person who is sitting in the back seat asked

"Yes sir."

"Good." He smirked and I start to drive.

To Be continued...

Who is this mysterious person with Yoel?