Chapter 18 {Camp Day 3}

The next day

We all went to the lunch area and saw that some of our school students have a black eye.

Oh no, will they be leaving the camp?

Kai came to the cafeteria and announced about the fights that's been happening in each cabin.

I don't know but it seems to me that this was all part of their plan. To attack us and pretend that we had attacked them first.

It feels like this is all my fault. What happened to me is happening to them.

I can't take this anymore.

So I stood up and Kai stopped announcing.

"I am sorry." I apologized and ran out.

Jason's POV

I see Gloria running out during an announcement.

Do not tell me that she is blaming herself for this chaos.

This was never her fault, to begin with.

I had gone blank on Ryan for using her like she is worth nothing to him, and I bet that everyone had done the same thing.

They attacked Himmings High students after hearing their poisoning words. It's their fault for making us think like that.

I then ran after Gloria, followed by Felix, Eugene, Chris, Cameron, Miles, Hunter, and Shawn.

We found her crying outside of her cabin.

"No, no no no no, Gloria" I rushed to her and hold her in my arms while she rest her head on my shoulder.

"Please don't cry." I rock her back and forth.

"This is all my fault." She cried

"No it's not your fault, none of this was your fault. They are the ones who came and hurt our school, they made us think dark and we attacked them to defend ourselves and our loved ones" Felix said and sat down next to her.

"I should have listened to you guys. Saying that he was a bad person from the start, but no I told myself that he deserves a second chance, and the entire time he was pretending to be my friend because of a deal that he have made with Lia. I am so foolish."

"Gloria, remember what I had told you the time when you and Yoel were breaking your friendship?" Chris asked her and she lift her head from my shoulder.

"That people leave for a reason?" She questioned

"Yes, and that had made me realize that Ryan was also using me and threatened my family over money for Lia, so I had left the country and gone back home to sort things out. I should have just stayed with you guys since you are part of my family and let Ryan go but he had threatened me again and told me that he would end up hurting you guys if I don't pay him. And I thought that he would change after I had given him the money, but now I don't know anymore. I don't want him hurting anyone."

"Why haven't you told us this before?" Cameron asked

"I don't want you guys getting involved."

"So by not telling us won't let us get involved? We could have gone to the cops for his threats." Miles said.

"He had even threatened me for planning on going to the cops, I had no choice but to go and come back with his money."

"Guys, we should report him after camp. He had gone way too far." We heard Kai's voice as we see him coming our way.