chapter 10

I walked into the coffee shop with Niall behind me. The car ride here was super super awkward. The first thing Niall did before we left was get my phone back from Braylan...I thanked him for that.

We sat down in the coffee shop and ordered two coffees.

"So how are you?" Niall asked.

"I-I'm fine?" I questioned myself.

"That's good." He replied.

"Um...yea I guess it is." I said.

"Why are you so confused?" Niall asked.

"We'll it could be the fact that I have been tormented for years by you guys and all of the sudden you, and Harry are trying to make things better and I don't even understand why you are trying because I am still the same girl you guys hurt all these years!" I practically shouted.

Niall just sat there in a but of a shock. The two coffees arrived as Niall moved a bit in his seat.

"We have changed." Niall simply stated.

"How can you guys change in just a couple days!!" I asked

"It just happened." Niall stated.

"I knew this was a bad idea." I said as I got up and walked out.

I started to walk back to the school to get my car when I felt someone grab my shoulder. I turned around to see Louis with a smirk.

"AHHHH" I screamed.

"LOU GET AWAY FROM HER!!!" I heard someone scream from behind Louis.

"STAY OUT OF THIS NI REMEMBER YOU LEFT US...BESIDES SHE SLAPPED BRAT...I MEAN BRAY. I HAVE TO JUST GET HER FOR BRAY." Louis screamed.

Ni does that mean Niall...aww crap another one.

"I SAID GET AWAY!" I heard someone scream as they spun Louis around and punched him square in the face knocking him to the ground.

I gaped as I saw Louis fall. I looked up to see it was Niall who did that to him.

"I suggest we run" Niall said as he put his hand out for me to grab.

I hesitated for a second and looked down at Louis who moved a bit. I then grabbed Niall's hand and we started to run.

We finally reached a park and sat down at a table.

"T-thank you" I said to Niall.

"No problem I just wanted to help." He replied with a huge smile.

I looked again at him. "Why did you even help me?" I asked.

"Because I have changed and he was going to hit you." Niall said.

"That never stopped you before." I said as silence filled the air between us.

"Look Leah I'm sorry!" Niall said as he ran his hand trough his hair.

"Sorry?? SORRY ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!" I screamed as I stood up. "Almost all my life I have been attacked, screamed harsh names to, and hated on by you and the others. I had no idea why until one day I sat in my room...I could hear my parents fighting, my sister had just died. I so badly wanted to be in her place...dead never to return...I hated myself...I understood why I was called all those things like loser, idiot, and fat pig. It was because they were all true...my sister deserved to live and I should have died...and it's all thanks to you guys that I feel this way now....look LOOK AT WHAT YOU GUYS HAVE DROVE ME TO!!!" I screamed as I pulled up my selves showing my scars and recent cuts.

Niall just looked at them as tears filled his eyes. "I'm sorry I'm so sorry I didn't know all that was happening." He said as he buried his face in his hands and I could hear faint sobs.

"That's the thing...you guys don't know anything about me...here let me inform you in a few things...my sister died of cancer a few years ago....my parents fought ever since....my mother was kind to me until one day she hit me with a bottle...it wasn't n purpose but she didn't care. She left soon after that...leaving me with my father...who now blames me for everything... My mother leaving, the fights, and my sisters death...he told me that I should have died that day...and I couldn't blame him, my sister lead such a good life. And after I have to deal with all that stuff at home I come to school to be greeted by you guys...and that just so happens to be my life." I said as I watched Niall cry more.

"Leah I'm so sorry I didn't know...I just wish I could tell you why we did the things." He said.

"THEN WHY DONT YOU TELL ME!!! DONT YOU THINK I DESERVE AN EXPLANATION ON WHY I WAS TREATED LIKE THAT ALL THESE YEARS." I screamed.

Niall got up tear stained face and hugged me. "We were being blackmailed!" He said as he hugged me. "I'm so sorry."

Blackmailed?????