Chapter 2

Note:

Hello......i am going to love writing this..........i hope you all will like it to :) BTW the picture is what Leah looks like.........yea its Anna Nalick.......but just imagine that she is 17 because in real life she is 28

____________________________________________________________________

Leah's p.o.v

I read the text that Leroy had sent me.

From: Leroy

Heyyy how was your day :D

I didn't like lieing to him, so i didn't text him back. After I put my phone back in my backpack, I heaved the backpack onto my shoulder and walked into our school.

Our school was never locked, since we didn't have anything to lock up.

I walked into the gym locker room. I just loved our gym locker rooms, they were so huge and free.

I always came to the school on weekends, just to get away from it all.

I went over to the shower stalls, and let my backpack slide onto the ground. Slowly, trying to avoid my clothes hitting the cuts, I got undressed.

The showers were my favorite part of the locker rooms. I always took one here.

I turned on the water and started cleaning all the food off my body, and the chunks of cut hair on my head.

As I was washing my hair, I started to sing. I loved singing, it always got my mind of things sometimes.

Dry lightning cracks across the skies

those storm clouds gather in her eyes

her daddy was a mean old mister

her mamma was in angel in the ground

the weatherman called for a twister

she prayed blow it down

theres not enough rain in Oklahoma to wash the sins out of that house, theres not enough wind in Oklahoma to rip the nails nails out of the path...

SHATTER EVERY WINDOW TILL ITS ALL BLOWN AWAYYYYYYYYY

EVERY BRICK EVERY BOARD EVERY SLAMMIN DOOR BLOWN AWAYYYYY

till theres nothing left standing nothing left till yesterday

EVERY TEA SOAKED WHISKEY MEMORY BLOWN AWAYYYYYY

blownnn away

she heard thos sirens screaming out

her daddy laid there passed out on the couch

she locked herself in the cellar....

listening to the screaming of the winds

some people called it taking shelter......

she called it sweet revenge...

SHATTER EVERY WINDOW TILL ITS ALL BLOWN AWAY

EVERY BRICK EVERY BOARD EVERY SLAMMING DOOR BLOWN AWAYYYYYYYY

I kept on singing my head oof, when I heard a slam. My eyes widened as I shut my mouth.

I popped my head out from the shower, pulling the curtain with me.

"Anyone out there?" I screamed out loud.

There wasn't a response, so I shut off the water, got dressed, and walked over to the mirror.

Braylan really slaughtered my hair.......it looked terrible.

I wanted to cry, but held them back.

Staying strong...that's what I needed to do. I grabbed my stuff and put my hood on. I guess my beanie fell off at some point because it was gone, not to mention my hair.

I drove to the store and bought some hair dye and hair scissors.

When I got home, my mom was crying on the couch as my dad was drinking away in the kitchen

I ran upstairs, into locked myself in the bathroom, as I started to work on my hair. First I cut it out so it was all evened out, then I took the hair dye, which was dark brown mixed with a little red, and unscrewed the cap. I poured onto my hair and let it seep through. It burned my scalp a little, but other than that, it was okay.

When it was done, I looked into the mirror, expecting it to be a disaster. But it wasn't. Actually, I sort of liked it, other then the hair cut. I really missed my old hair style.

I washed my hair, and dried it with a towel before walking back to my room.

I pulled out my phone and saw that I had another message from Leroy.

From: Leroy

Hey Anna are you ok.....you never texted me back O.o

I quickly replied back to him.

To: Leroy

ummmm sorry i just had a lot happen today

From: Leroy

Really...........parents again...

To: Leroy

That and other things...........but i dont want to talk about it im sorry and i should be getting to bed........night :)

From: Leroy

Ok...........Night Hun......:) sleep tight.......and make sure those bed bugs dont bite your toes off :D

I laughed to myself. Leroy always seemed to make me laugh.

I just wish I could tell him my real name, and everything else, but I'm scared.

What if he finds out that I'm just a fat loser? He might become one of Bralayn's followers.

I just wish I could prove people different.

But I was scared to go to sleep.

I dreaded it because school was tomorrow.

_____________________________________________________________________

Well that was chapter 2

did you guys like it?????

What do you think is going to happen?????

please comment and vote........but only if you want to :D