Chpater 4

Authors note

hey hey.............how are you guys today

im great....

kind of..........my friends are constantly fighting and dragging me into it....

but i dont care........because i just think.....i can come home and get on Wattpad and all the bad stuff goes away......

well who is ready for another chapter of Text Me..........

_______________________________________________________________

I was more terrified than a freshman on the first day. MEET LEROY. How in the world could I meet him? I could barely talk to anybody at school.

I was in deep thought when all of the sudden....

"FATTY MOVE IT OR DIE!" Louis screamed at the top of his lungs as he plowed past me.

I fell to the floor dropping everything in my arms. I scrambled around, picking everything up. Then someone started to help me. What the heck was going on today?

After we got everything picked up, I stood up and looked at the mystery person helping me.

I stopped dead in my tracks. Niall Horan. He was flacking helping me.

"Hey Leah, here are your books." Niall said with a huge smile on his face as he handed me the books.

I was still staring at him in shock when Harry walked up.

Well I'm going to die today...

"Hey Leah How are you doing?" Harry asked.

I was still standing there in shock. Why were my tormentors being so nice to me????

BRING BRING!

Thank goodness the bell rang. I couldn't get out of that school any faster.

I was in my car when I realized something. CRAP. I forgot my i-pod in my locker.

I ran back into the building and went down where the lockers were, but when I got down to the locker pit I stopped in my tracks. What the flacking heck was going on? There they were, Braylan and Louis..in a full out make out session.

I know for a fact that Braylan was dating ZAYN. This is bad....

I was shocked to see Braylan making out with Louis. I hoped they didn't see me.

I had to make a run for it. I was half way out of the door when I was pulled back by my hood, almost choking me.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE" Braylan screamed in my ear.

"I-i forgot something." I replied.

"WELL WHAT DID YOU SEE?" Braylan asked.

"N-nothing. I just got here." I lied, hoping that she wouldn't kill me.

"YOU BETTER HADN'T." Louis said, looking a little pale.

"Crap...." Braylan said under her breath.

Then she and Louis ran off. What in the world?!?

Breathe Leah...Are you alive? Why are you still on this earth. Why AM I alive?

I was so confused when my phone went off.

From Leroy:

Hello Beautiful :) xx

To Leroy:

Hi Leroy

From Leroy:

I know how we can meet

To Leroy:

How????

From Leroy:

We have to tell each other where we live first...... :)

Crap. I don't know if I'm ready for this. I cant meet him yet. I just can't...then my phone went off again.

From Leroy:

Here i will tell you where i live first..i live in a small town in Ireland.....its called Mullingar..:) now its your turn

WHAT?!? OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG THIS IS NOT REAL.......THIS CANT BE.WE LIVE IN THE SAME PLACE.

To Leroy:

Ummmmm i live there to......o.O

From Leroy:

WHAT OMG WHAT HIGH SCHOOL DO YOU GO TO???? I GO TO Mullingar High???

To Leroy:

Ummmm i cant believe this.....=.but i go there to..=...have we really been going to the same school????

From Leroy:

Ummmm i guess we did........but i know for a fact that there are no Anna's at my school???

To Leroy:

And i know for a fact that there are no Leroy's at OUR school?????

From Leroy:

Well i guess we both lied.......but we will all discuss this when we meet.=...which will be tomorrow.......in the commons.....=...before school..=...by the apple tree......END OF DISCUSSION.......bye love xx see you tomorrow <3

I don't know if I can do this. Tomorrow. And we were both lieing about our names...He could be anybody...

ANYBODY!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________

What do you guys think so far????

Should i continue????

Please comment :)