baby protection ( gruvia day special)

It's gruvia day and I'm not missing a chance to write this fan-fic.
• soft , family, heartwarming, baby graige , small fan-fic .
•lyvia brotp, Lyon and graige cause Lyon is underrated.
Enjoy;)
============================

"gray-sama , juvia thinks you are over doing  daddy protection thing"

juvia fullbuster , told her husband who was sitting across from her , with their little 7 months baby graige  attached on his chest using the baby sling .

the family went to fairy tail ball to celebrate lucy and natsu's newborn child nashi , not long after lucy's labor the little master decided to celebrate the baby's arrival.
the guild was ecstatic about it just the same with graige's birth , but gray didn't want a huge party , instead he wanted to stay with his baby boy and his wife at home .

he knows how much pain she went , so he declined the party , however that didn't stop the guild to suggest a small warming welcome to the new born, and juvia was kind to accept that .
with natsu it was different, he wanted all magnolia city to hear about his sweet egg that came into their life , and show her off.
and now here they were , wearing their most elegant dress , stated in a table from the corner  , far from the commotion natsu is throwing , they are both praying for lucy to save her self from embarrassment.

"i'm not overdoing it juvia , can't you see how many people there are here? i'm definitely not letting anyone hold him" gray replied sternly, stroking his boy's blue curls .

"We are just sitting here , isn't that right buddy?" Upon hearing his dad's voice graige looked at his father and giggle .

Gray forced himself from screaming at his cuteness , him and Juvia make fine babies .

juvia looked all around the guild , it was definitely crowded but they know everyone.

she looked back at him "darling , it really isn't necessary, not everyone is going to try and hold him"
but gray shook his head declining, juvia sighed she wanted her baby to breath a little and meet a few people, she is sure the sling isn't really that comfortable for him,her eyes travel to her baby's blue big eyes , and smiled brightly.

the moment the baby was given to her and looked at his beautiful small face , she fell for him , she loved him unconditionally .
gray was sharing the same feeling, she remembered him shedding tears while laughing slightly , he made a promise to protect him .

she imagined how her beloved would look like when he is a protective papa , however ....

she didn't know that he will be this paranoid over the smallest things .
at first it was cute , but now..... she is getting a little bit annoyed ( it's the first time )

graige noticed his mom's staring and he smiled , juvia almost fainted , she put her hands to her face and gushed at his adorable baby smile.
her husband finally glanced at the interaction between his family , he sensed joy in him.
he never thought that this will happen in his life , but juvia came in like a wave crushing him in , instead of drowning him , juvia kept on making him above the water and leading him to shore, where graige is .

he is forever grateful.

although, he loves his kid he can't help but protect him for anything literally.
"well well, there is my beautiful nephew and his stunning mother!" an attractive white haired man intervened gray's thoughts dressed in a white tuxedo.
"lyon-sama! it's such a joy to see you here!" juvia happy said , and went to give the man a hug.

"so for me my dear juvia!" he admitted while repaying her kind gesture.
the ice mage's eye brow twitched with annoyance as he followed his gaze to lyon's hands .
in case he tries to lift juvia into his arms or make her uncomfortable, he'll break his fingers .
but he didn't and kept it as friendly as he could.

lyon has been with the family as much as he can after juvia announced her pregnancy, he made a remake that he might be his child , although it was meant to be a joke , gray grabbed a pan and went running after him , he would have had a bump in the head if it wasn't for juvia .

but that didn't stop lyon from making fun of his little bro .

"why are you here ?" gray asked , not worth welcoming his annoying -like- brother.

" hello to you too gray , i came to welcome little nashi of course" he declared , not glancing at gray and his eyes darted to the little boy in his arms.
"ohhh look at you ! aren't you so adorable graige?" lyon bent down , the baby happy, scratched his little arms towards him impatiently wanting to be in his presence.

graige loved his uncle so much, he felt at ease in his arms most of the time comparing to others , gray didn't know why , but lyon answered with confidence that it might be his charming aura ( which gray totally disagreed with)
the charming ice mage went to throw his arms at him too , but gray put his shoe at his face to make a big distance between his boy.

" back off" gray warned with a frown .

" gray-sama.." juvia called out his name with a warning note , she rarely uses it at him .
gray shivered slightly and looked at his wife .
she raised her eyebrow at him , and crossed her arms .
to top it off , graige made a whining sound , tears forming under his eyes .
gray swallowed the thick sensation in his throat and slowly unlocked his sling to let graige hold his uncle.

" if he falls-"
" you'll freeze my hand , i know the drill" lyon rolled his eyes at gray's over protection and lifted graige .

the little boy satisfied grabbed his collar with his petite hand and looked at him with his blue eyes .

juvia grinned at the attraction and kissed gray on his cheek just to make him feel less anxious.

gray blushed slightly, still wearing that grumpy face but he can't hide the fact that he loved it.
as lyon was rubbing his cheek to graige's , other people came to see the family and gray began to feel all anxious again.

when he wanted to get up and take graige from lyon , juvia kept him seated with her hands gripping his shoulder slightly .
"gray-sama , it's alright , we are here and lyon-sama is the most trusted person to let graige fall" juvia whispered on his ear , her comforting  voice was enough to stop his leg from bouncing under the table .

he sighed slightly and took a hold on her hands.
" i guess you are right , i need a little bit of a rest" he looked over his beautiful wife and she nodded with a smile.

finally he comprehended his situation .

" but you know i'm so not going to let natsu take him in his arms or that metal brows , i don't want my kid burnt or spitting curses at our faces" he complained .
and juvia slowly dropped her smile and huffed .

" stubborn" she commented .

And the night of the ball went on with graige meeting nashi , gajeel throwing him up in the sky ( not making him fall) which almost made gray and Juvia faint.

The couple got back from the night exhausted and baby graige asleep in Juvia's arms .

They put him on his crib both of them kissing his head .
And looking at him with warmth 
" Did I ever thank you for giving me this boy?" Gray asked , not breaking his glance at graige.

Juvia chuckled and circled her arms around his waist squeezing slightly .
" No" she replied.

Gray chuckled softly , knowing very well that he did and she just wanted his attention again.

He turned around and pulled her close to him .
" You only want me to say it again don't you?"
Juvia avoided his gaze with a tease and shrugged .

He gave her a kiss on her forehead ,and hugged her .
" Thank you"
Juvia warped her arms around Gray's neck and replied :
" Thank you to you too"

----------------------

This is it for gruvia day ! And little graige too!
I'm in love with the baby I swear .
I hope you did enjoy it , it has been a long time I didn't write and I'm wishing I didn't ruin it .

See you soon~