your heart -gruvia day special-

I'm 1 day early :-)

genere : hurt/comfort , fluff .
pairing : gruvia , and a slight of nalu.

this was requested by : @ emly-cnr from Instagram.
enjoy!
-------------

"Finally, home at last"

Gray fullbuster, the famous ice mage has exited his train and finished his mission, he stretched, and cracked some sore muscles, the mission wasn't difficult but it wasn't a piece of cake.

He started marching towards the guild to greet his guild mates and his wife, he won't admit it but he did miss her a lot, his mission took him a week.

As he reached the fairy tail's guild doors, it wasn't what he expected to be, he thought there would be some noise, party or chairs flying around him, not a downcast aura; that is so not fairy tail.

His team turned their head to him, and he can tell that something is definitely wrong.

"Did something happen? Why is everyone looking... miserable?" gray asked while approaching them, and he scanned the guild in hope to find his blue haired fairy.

"Where is juvia?" he asked , natsu and lucy avoided his gaze , and that's when he knew something is wrong with his wife, and his face grow dark , his chest tighten with the thought of juvia being harmed.

"What happened to her" his voice became darker. Erza sighed:

"Juvia was injured... gray you should go see her" erza said, gray had a million of questions to ask, who dared to hurt his wife? Where are they?

However, Lucy noticed that and interrupted him: "I'll fill you up with details later, now she needs you gray"

He didn't hesitate when he knew that juvia wants him now, so rushed towards the infirmary, he opened the door and the sight made his heart crack.

Juvia was in the bed, wide awake, her right cheek to the bridge of her nose was bandaged, and she was sitting, her arms were warped around her knees.

She noticed him and she didn't seem surprised, because she knew he'll come for her, when their eyes meet, juvia's lower lip began to tremble.

"Gray-sama" she called for him, her voice shaking.

And gray went towards her and enveloped her in his arms, and started rocking her back and forth, she broke into devastated sobbing.

"Shhh juvia... I'm here, I came back" he soothed her with his soft voice, and she felt less sorrowful.

He wants to ask her a lot of questions, but he's going to wait till she finds the right moment to talk to him, she needs his comfort now.

After that she fell asleep in gray's arms, and he softly put her in the infirmary bed. 

He took a good look in her face and stroked her wet cheek, her face held sadness and devastation, gray frowned at the thought of someone hurting her; he will make sure they will pay for this.

He moved away her blue bangs from her forehead, and placed his soft lips and lingered for a moment.

He decided that he had to leave and find those freaks before he goes insane, but before he leaves he grabbed her hand and gave it a tight squeeze plus a kiss on her knuckles "I'll be back juvia"

He came straight to Lucy since she knows what has happened, "who did this to her?" gray asked while gritting his teeth, "they were a group of girls" she replied while frowning.