the lost family

we need a juvia story in our life !
I'm still waiting for it :-|
enjoy ~~
.
.
.

" I'm bored ... " a small blue haired girl , was sitting in a chair , head down in the table .

" then why don't you read a book as always? " the spiky haired man , with iron brows said .

she sighed .
" there is nothing I want to read for now ... " she replied .

gajeel looked at her , his red eyes wide , he never expected this answer from his bookworm .
" I'll pertained i didn't hear that from you shorty " he said while continuing drinking his beer .

she raised her little head and propped it between her hands , she looked over the guild hall , nothing new and nothing special all same old fairy tail .

she looked over the table that wasn't far and near Infront of her , where stated 2 couples , Lucy , natsu , gray and juvia .
they were all chatting at whatever subject they were talking about .

her eyes stopped at juvia , and she started thinking .

" hey gajeel ? " she called over her fiance .
he made a sound that he is listening.
" have you ever thought about juvia's past ? " she asked still eyeing the blue haired girl .
" ah ... sometimes , not that I care about , why are you asking ? " he questioned while looking at her .
" it's like.... we never knew juvia's parents , SHE never knew her parents , doesn't this get you a little bit curious ? " she said .
" no , probably because they were dead or went somewhere else " he replied , clearly isn't interested in this conversation .
levy didn't answer , and she stood there in her position, with her thoughts about her friend .
suddenly she stood up .
" I'm going to find informations about lockser family ! " she said with confidence .
" finally you found something to kill your boring mood " gajeel said , with his signature smirk in his face .
" I'll go check in the library " she stated and went to her book land , without giving a kiss to gajeel .
he looked over his shoulder with a frown .
" well , that was unexpected " he grumbled and went back drinking his beer .

in the library :

levy was looking over the section of history , she might find some books that can give her some information about her friend's back story .
she knows that she is sticking her nose into her friends business , but one look at it  can't hurt .
besides she will tell her if she ever found something .

" water ... water .. " she was mumbling while looking over the books , when something cought her eye .
" ah ! water mages !" she exclaimed.

she went to reach the book , but it was too high for her .
" why am I even short ? " she grumbled under breath and got a ladder .

she got the book , and it has a beautiful cover .
navy blue with 4 golden triangles each edge of it .

but what cought Levy's attention was the Lego in the middle of the cover .
it looked like a droplet of water , but there was something inside of it .
some kind of ancient stone .

she opened the book and began searching .

at the guild :

" rock , paper , scissor !"
two hands were shown in the table of the 2 couples .
one that was a scissor , and one that was a rock .

obviously the winner was juvia , since natsu is so bad at the game like gray said .

" AGH! why do I suck at this game !?!  " natsu exclaimed while running his hands

" because you are a dumbass " gray said with an obvious face .

natsu's vein pop up and that's when the fight between natsu and gray started again .