the CEO's secret

this is just a random idea that came into my brain , I don't know how .
but since I like watching k-dramas , I took some scene from strong woman do bong song ( if you don't know it I highly recommend it ).

enjoy ~~
-------
.
.

she doesn't know what she is doing , but she needs to know how to do it , as the CEO's wife ... or that's what she thought .

juvia fullbuster , the wife of gray fullbuster the famous CEO of the largest company is Seoul , was trying her hardest to make the doors open themselves by a snap of her fingers .

she thought of the idea the moment she got married to her love , thinking that she might have the power of the CEO and all that .
but sadly the doors weren't moving .

" is juvia doing this in the wrong way? " she said quietly .
the people around her started looking at her as she was crazy or something , but they know her so they  didn't pay attention to her that much .

she tried raising both of her hands , the position of the CEO , but unfortunately it didn't result anything .

she groaned and became frustrated with the situation, so she gave up and went on like every normal person does .

but poor juvia , she didn't know that there was a certain pink haired  person , who was filming the whole thing she did .

a low chuckle was haired from the unknown who was hiding behind a wall , while smirking .
" mister CEO will love this "
.
.
.
gray fullbuster , the CEO of the company and the newlywed for now .
was stressing out over the work Infront of him .
after his wedding , he got alot of works to do, and he wants  to finish soon so he can get back home to his wife and sleep all day .
" I'm starting to regret doing this job " he murmured grumpily, while signing on a paper copy.
he heard a soft knock and gave the permission for the person to enter .
there showed up his beautiful girlfriend.... , ah wait.... she is his wife right now .
" hello gray-sama " juvia greeted him with her usual tender smile .
one of the reasons he loves about juvia is the way she left the stress off him .
the time she started working here with him was the time when they were dating for 3 months , juvia was looking for a job that will pay well so she wouldn't have a problem with money , since gray was a CEO he decided to offer her a job at his company , working as his assistant .
she instantly agreed since she always dreamt on working with him .
and to his opinion... she was surprisingly very good at it .

gray smiled at her way and tapped his lap , signaling her to sit down in it .
juvia walked over his lap while blushing , he put his arm around her waist to hold her tightly and kissed her cheek.
" good morning to you too " he greeted her back with a slight blush .

" gray-sama gets touchy touchy when we are at his office , but never outside " juvia said with giggle , knowing that her husband isn't a public person.
" i don't know what are you talking about " he said while avoiding glances at her , she giggled.

gray began looking over papers again , and juvia was looking at her phone , browsing around the social media for a moment .
then a message was sent to gray's phone that was on his desk .
he went to check it and noticed that it was from his collage , Natsu .
he entered the WhatsApp messenger and saw a video .
he pressed play and he saw it right there :
his wife trying to open the doors with a snap of her fingers, just like him .
he wanted to control his laugh , he really did want to , but when the most funniest scene came , he couldn't control it and began laughing hard .
juvia looked over him and saw the video that she didn't know about .
she turned red from embarrassment .
"h-how... wh-what ..whe-when... " juvia began to stutter and tried to run away from her husband's arm .
but he kept it there, while still laughing .
" gray-sama please ! this is embarrassing!" she hided her face at his chest while trembling .
" oh juvia ! you are so adorable " he began rubbing her small head as he secretly saved the video .
"i don't think I can work for today at all " he sighed and wiped a tear .
" aghhhhhhh " juvia made the sound of embrasement while grabbing gray's white shirt tightly .

" will gray-sama tell juvia how he can make them open by themselves? " juvia asked  , while peaking up at him .

" nope " gray replied without hesitation .
juvia's face fell , and sighed .
" even if I say I'll do anything you want ? " she asked again .

" yes" he nodded without any hesitation again .
she grumbled , and got up from her position to start her work to her desk , but not after gray grapped her face and gave her a long kiss in her cheek.

her desk was only located Infront of him and  facing the wall , so he can get a good look at her while she was focusing .
well he can't help it , she looked so beautiful with a serious face .

she sat down and started her pc to work , still disappointed from his answer.
gray looked over her for a moment with a sly smile .
of course nobody is going to know his secret technic , not even his new wife.

before continuing his work , he typed a message in his phone to Natsu and turned off his phone .

with that he started looking over the huge pile of papers .

" let's go in a date after work " gray suggested not looking up from his papers .
juvia turned her attention to him with excitement .
" to chippi's pizza ?! " she asked with sparkle in her eyes .
gray chuckled softly .
" yes baby , to chippi's pizza" he agreed still looking over his papers .

juvia squealed for a brief moment , and got back to her composure , with a silly smile in her face .

from icey boss:

yo , starting from tomorrow , make the doors open when juvia gets Infront of them . 10:22

did you tell her ? 10:22

of course not , I like teasing her but I don't want her to be disappointed , her reason of doing that adorable action was so cute . 10:23

aww the cold CEO became a softy boss to his wifu 10:23

your monthly salary will be down by -500won  if you don't shut up 10:23

Okey Okey geez ! you can be scary sometimes 10:24 .

" gray-sama ! you have to eat your food before it is cold ! " juvia exclaimed while eating her pizza .
" alright alright , I'll eat" he put his phone inside his pocket and took a bite from his pizza that tasted heavenly .

" gray-sama..." juvia called for him .
" hm? "
" you still not going to tell me ? " she said timidly ,she knowns his answer his gonna be a no
" exactly" he said while he took a sip from his lemon juice.
juvia pouted and began to eat again .

the next day :
gray was still dealing with the pile of papers in his desk , lucky he doesn't have that much to finish them .
" I think I can watch a movie with juvs today " he thought as he looked over the papers , but the thought were cut off , when his door was swinged with force .
his papers almost fall off from his desk .

" GRAY-SAMA!!! juvia did it ! she did it !!" juvia came out from the door , jumping around with a glee .
gray stood up slowly as she run to him .
she almost knocked him at the floor if gray didn't lose his balance .
" finally the doors are responding to me ! " she said .
" that's great juvia " he said , not knowing that he was the master of it all .... and yes Natsu too .
she released him and began talking about her tactic  , and the way she raised her fingers , while gray watched her with amusement .

' I love this woman so much'

from fire breath :

you better treat me to a taco in the Mexican restaurant! 12:34

yeah yeah 13:34

I'm hungry this why there is a lot of foods here .
I hope you guys enjoyed this , i know it isn't that great for a plot story , but it is only a simple idea .

give it a star and comment down below what are your thoughts.

chocolate cake .