taking care of a cat... juvia ?

hiiii  ,I know I know it's been awhile, sorry but I had a month of a break from writing fanfiction and I had some work also with school exams and all, but I finished school and I'm in a vacation now! and we all know the past few days there were many gruvia surprises! so I came up with an idea of Juvia cat, that goes to Hiro Mashima's art!
Enjoy
summery : one morning, gray woke up with a Juvia cat in his arms, confused he tries to find out how did she turn out like that, and how he will turn her back to her normal self?

" what the heck? "
said gray. in the very morning at fullbester's house, was a cat, but it wasn't any noraml cat  , it was a Juvia cat...
"nya~" said Juvia or Juvia cat.
a brief silence was in the room as gray was trying to think hard about this situation.
" I must be dreaming " he said.
" nya~~" said Juvia while putting her pow in gray's nose.
he blushed and got up from bed fast.
" Juvia turned to a cat!" he became to realise that the situation isn't a dream.. but real.
" Juvia is a cat!!!" he put his hands on his head while freaking out. at the moment Juvia was looking at gray with a worried expression.
"nyaaa ~~" she tried coming to him but fall down from bed at her nose.
gray stopped freaking out and picked up Juvia on his arms worried that she broke her nose or something, cause.. she is a cat!
" Juvia are you okey? " he rubbed her cat nose to make sure it isn't broken.
"nyaa~~" she nodded.
he sighed " alright, we should know. how to turn you back to noraml again, but how did you turn into a cat like this? " he asked.
Juvia shocked her head, telling him that she doesn't know how, and that she is also confused about her transformation.
he sighed again.
" this is gonna be a long day "
after that, gray came to the guild with Juvia cat in his arms, everyone was looking at them, with shocked expression.
" the hell? " gajeel speak up first  .
"I know I know, trust me I  was also shocked, instead of having my blue girl in my arms in the morning, I found a blue cat ,which it is juvia "
'" but how did that happen? " asked lucy coming to examine her blue cat Friend.
" I don't know, she doesn't even know how " he replied.
" It must be a spell that made her turn like this , surely " levy said, while rubbing her stomach.
" did you drink anything yesterday juvia? " gray asked the cat in his arms
she frowned her eyebrows, thinking hard, and she looked so cute and adorable.
suddenly she remembered something, and got out from gray's arms walking over the bar where mirajane stood.
she looked around, looking for something untile she found it, and turned to gray .
"nya~" she pointed at it.
it's blue juice that was putting in a bottle, next to the other drinks, it was so beautiful looking. just like a crystal looking.
they all went to it and looked at it.
" oh she must be talking about the new drink that I made yesterday " mira said.
they all looked at her, ....it was mira definitely, she is known to her interesting but scary spells.
" ah mira.. did you put anything strange on it? " asked lucy.
" I guess I put some blue flowers that I found in the mountains " she said with a sweat in her forehead.
" Yup she did it " Lucy sighed and put a hand in her forehead
everybody sweat dropped and gray went to Juvia and left her in his arms.
"oh my Juvia , she was so innocent to drink one of those crappy juices, I'm so sorry love " he said while rubbing her head. she purred.
" crappy?! " mirajane exclaimed in the corner.
" we should find a spell that could make her come back to her own noraml self " levy suggested.
she was trying to get up from the chair but failed because of her big belly. " don't make yourself tried shrimp, I'll help ya " said Gajeel.
he helped her getting up from chair and thanked him kindly.
after that, they all went to the library to find any useful information.
"nya ~~" Juvia went to Gajeel and looked up at him.
" what do ya want water drop?" he asked harshly. like always.
" nya~" she bought him a book about how to be parents, it turns out that she wanted to help him in his life.
" hm?... why would ya give me this? " he asked.
" nya ~~" she just smiled and went back to gray. he looked at her for a moment and back at the book.
" .. hmph, this might me useful "he said with a little smile in his face. that did help his day.
" hey hey juvia! can you do magic while. you are a cat? " Natsu asked excitedly.
" not now Natsu " Lucy groans at her boyfriend, sometimes he acts like a kid, but in the end she is dating him.
"nya ~" she nodded.
she made a fighting position, like her human self, and tried to summon water in her paws. some littler drops got out from her nails but nothing happened.
juvia was shocked, how could her magic not work, she tried again, and again but nothing came out.
" I guess you can't work your magic while you are a cat huh? " Natsu said with a little disappointed.
Juvia cat nodded sadly her cat ears fall little bit (showing a sign that she was disappointed) , she loves her magic ( Aside from her rain" she always felt that water was a part of her, and always with her,  and not being able to do magic, makes her sad.
" hey there " natsu lifted her up in his arms .
" don't be disappointed we will for sure find a cure for you, and you'll get back soon, I promise " natsu smiled, and juvia's ears was lifted again, she nodded .
Lucy looked at them and smiled, natsu always knows how to cheer up people, that's why she loves him.
suddenly two hands took Juvia from natsu's arms and was pushed back.
" okey! enough been touchy with her flam brain " gray shouted.
he doesn't like anyone touching what his, possessive much?
" what's gotten into you ice head? ,I was cheering her up " natsu shouted back.
" you wanna go for it?! " gray's ice began to form , another gray and natsu Fight.
" will you two stop it?! it's not time for it! " Lucy said.
They both didn't listen to her, and she sweat dropped, but noticing Juvia cat in gray's arms, who was totally having the same reaction as hers, she got an idea.
" Gray! Remember that you have Juvia in your arms! " She exclaimed.
Gray stopped and looked down at his girlfriend, her blue cat eyes are so adorable and cute.
He coughed and turned away from natsu to find other information.
" Well I have to go find other information. See ya " He waved and with that he went out.
"Pff idiot snow man " Mumbled natsu in his breath.
"Come  natsu let's go and find other books " She suggests.
Natsu's face light up and went to hold his girlfriend's hand.
"Alright luce, I'm all fired up " He said. And she giggled at his reaction.
" There is nothing here that could be useful " Said levy.
She was sitting in table, with the exceed,  lily and happy, getting her books.
Levy was getting annoyed and frustrated with the lack of information, as much as she's looking nothing is helping, she began to rub her stomach as the baby kicks.
" Don't get yourself frustrated levy, it might not be good for the health of the baby" Said lily.
" I know lily, but we gotta find a cure for Juvia soon, this spell might let Juvia stay too long, or maybe stay at her state forever" She said while rubbing her temple.
" That might be a false information,  you never know till we find the right information " Happy said while bringing another book. " We hope so " She sighed.
"Agh why there isn't anything useful here? " Exclaimed gray.
While closing another book, more forcely, that made Juvia shrink in fear.
Gray noticed that and he sighed, he didn't mean to scare her,  so he left her up, and kissed her cheek.
" I'm sorry Juvia I didn't mean too, I'm just getting angry because there is nothing her useful at all " He said calmly.
Juvia looked up at him, with soft cat eyes,  she doesn't like gray been troubled at all.
" I just want you to be back to your original form, and be safe that's all " He said while rubbing her head,  and she got closer to him while she purred. He chuckled at her reaction.
" What do you say we get out for a little while and eat some ice cream? That's if you could? " He asked.
She nodded immediately, from the moment they were dating juvia started to love Ice cream more .
After buying two ice creams ( the ice cream maker was looking confused , as it was 2 ice creams and not 1) they sit in a bench with juvia in his lap . Surprisingly juvia could eat her ice cream normally
There was a calm , the wind hitting in their faces , they ate their ice cream and throw the leftovers in the garbage .
"so juvia " gray started .
She looked up at him , and he meet with with blue cream in her cat mouth ,he laughed a little bit.
Juvia dropped her head in the other side little bit showing that she was confused .
" stay still juju " he pulled his shirt sleeve and started cleaning her face ." gosh you are clumsy " he said while smiling .She purred and smiled . Cute
" anyways , did you miss been a human again?" He asked .
She nodded , been a cat is fun but she missed her own body and her water magic , plus been a cat isn't easy as there is many tasks that a cat can't do it ,but a human could .
" I promise that we will do our best to find the cure and get you back love " he said with determined look and kiss her head . And she licked his cheek .
They were walking towards the library when gray's phone rang .
" yeah ?" He answered " gray we finally found a cure for juvia !" It was lucy's voice .
" a cure ?! Finally ! Me and juvia are coming right now !" And with that she hang up .
Finally they found the cure for the problem , when he turned to face his cat girl ...
"hey juvia ! We found a .... Cure ?" He didn't find her , a empty place was next to him . He turned his head around searching with his eyes .
"juvia ? Juvia ?!!" He shouted her name but she was nowhere to be found .
Juvia was lost , before that she was next to gray , just besides him , but a mouse took her attention and she went after him , and when she couldn't find him ,she couldn't find gray too .
Juvia was looking everywhere for him , but with a lot of people around she couldn't find him , when she was gonna lose hope , she found a black haired man ,the same as gray , and he looked like he was also searching for her .
"nya ~~" she was going to run to him .
When 3 men ( who looked like criminals) stood in front of her .
" oh look what do we have here , a small puppy?" That guy who smoked said.
" I think she is a tough one " the other man said while laughing .
The smoking man lifted juvia by her tail .
"nyaaa!!" Screamed and hissed !! Cats tails are sensitive part on their body , so that means that hurted her .
She was trying to get free from the man's grip when a punch sent him crushing to a trash can .
Juvia fall in two strong hands that hold her tightly!and protectively .
She looked up to find her handsome man , with viens forming in his neck and jaw clenched .
" you dare touch her !?" He shouted with angry , the other man flinched .
"no we .. we were just joking around !" The other man said.
" yeah we were j-just playing no need for anger man " the other laughed nervously .
" ... People don't play with cat tails .. you little shits " he kicked them and they flow away through the trash can again joining their leader .
Gray breathed out and hugged juvia tightly .
"god ! You scared me I thought I would never see you again " he said with sight .
"nyaa~" juvia hugged back and were some little tears forming around the corner of her eyes , she also was afraid that she will lose him and everything else ,plus her tail is still hurting .
Gray kissed her cheek for long time and  looked at her .
" don't ever wonder off alone again , Okey ? " He warned her .
She nodded and licked his nose , he chuckled softly , and rubbed his nose with hers .
"let's go and change you back " he said . And they went back to the library.
When they came , the library was a disaster many books were at the floor and many of them were at the tables .
" wow " gray was shocked with the view , but well in the end it's worth it .
"ah there you are " levy looked up from the book, and by her look she totally looks tired .
" I'm sorry levy ,i bought juvia with me to buy ice cream while you were working " he apologized for his lack of help .
" oh no it's fine ,it's good to let her change a little bit outside " she said . With a smile .
Juvia looked at her and got out from gray's hands . She went to levy and licked her nose .
" oh hehe , why the lick?" She asked while giggling .
" she does that when she want to make people feel better " gray said with a soft smile .
"oh thank you juvia , you are so sweet " levy said while rubbing her chin , and she felt so good .
" Okey sorry to interrupt but we are her for the cure " Lucy came in with natsu , who looked tired as well ."Lucy I'm hungry!" Or more hungry .
"not now natsu !" She said " i'll get you food to you and happy after this Okey ?" She suggested .
Natsu face light up and hugged his girlfriend. Lucy blushed .
"all right , Lucy you are the best girlfriend ever a man could get but of course you are mine " he said , Lucy giggled and rubbed his head .
" alright everyone there is spell" gajeel came with the cure , a purple colored one .
He put it in the table " this better work " levy said , she is still nervous.
"it will shorty don't stress yourself" he said while kissing her tremble . She nodded
"Okey , juvia I need you to drink this " she demanded juvia to drink the potion .
Juvia nodded and bought it to her cat mouth. When she finished , she felt dizzy and nauseous.
Then suddenly poof .Came out the real juvia !
Everyone cheered and gray hurried to her and hugged her do tight .
"you are back " he said .
" yes juvia is back !gray-sama " she Giggled  and hugged him back tightly. Happy that she is back .
He showered her face with his kisses , he missed her so much , he missed those pink lips ,and pale sink ,he missed her blue eyes and the way she calls him gray-sama .
Lucy and natsu joined in and welcomed juvia .
" hey juvia ! How was it when you were cat? Your feelings I mean?" Natsu asked .
" juvia felt like a real cat ,and without her power she felt nothing at all , but gray-sama made her feel that ... She is still juvia " she hold his hand and looked at him , with a warm smile .
He smiled back and squeezed her hand .
" aw so cute " Lucy said with a sigh. "Ah ..lame " natsu said with his arms behind his back .
And with that they laughed
"gihee told you it will work lev " he said while looking at them with his usual smirk .
" yes it did " she sighed and rubbed her stomach .
They both smiled at each other .
" so wanna go back and eat outside for a while ?" Gray said while putting his hand at her hip .
" juvia would love too gray-sama " she replied .
Gray kissed her cheek with a smooch noise .
In the end to every problem there is a solution.
And here we goo ! Well finally finished it I hope you enjoyed the fanfiction! For now let me go to sleep I'm tired .