little duckies

Here we are , i just realized that I love little ducks , they are so fully and cute and so small... Also I got this idea from a headcanon made by sobatsu from tumbler and I thank her for this !
And let's enjoy!!
Summery : juvia went on a mission to the mountains as always alone , but she meet a strange little animal that made her day better ..

" Be careful there , you hear? " Gray warned juvia , in the door of their house while fixing her hat.
" Yes yes gray-sama no need to worry " she said while rolling her eyes for his protection .
Juvia was going to a mission alone in the mountains to defeat a monster as always .
But she is going alone and whenever juvia is going alone without her boyfriend , he gets protective of her .
" Do you not trust juvia's powers ? " She asked .
" No it isn't that, it is just...I don't feel comfortable while you go alone without me there watching you " gray said with a little worried voice .
He still didn't get the memory out of his head , he can't even do that , it is so hard to even forget the day he almost lost her .
Juvia touched his cheek whenever he stresses out .
" Don't worry gray-sama , this time juvia will come back to you , it is a little monster nothing big " she said with a warm smile .
She always confronts him , god he loves her so much .
" I know baby , just be safe alright ?" He kissed her forehead for a moment and let her go to her journey.
Her mission will take only 2 days for her to come back .
The 1st day of hers was normal , she found the client and told her about the monster , she stayed on a hotel room and got ready for the hunt .
The 2nd day however was very exhausting for juvia , as she was fighting the monster , turns out that it was very handy and got injured on her ankle .
Lucky she finished fighting the monster and got her jewels from the client and thanked her for her help .
Juvia was limping through her way to her camp , and when she arrived there she couldn't handle the pain on her ankle .
While she was treating her ankle , she heard a sound of little duckies, from her left .
Turns out that they were stuck between two trees  , and they couldn't get out , they were 4 of them stuck .
" Aw you poor things , juvia will help you " juvia said .
She got between the trees and got them out slowly .
When they were saved , they looked at her and quaked at her , as they were saying thank you .
Juvia giggled and got little biscuits from her bag to feed them.
After they had their own meal , juvia prepared to sleep and surprisingly they slept besides her and juvia was joyed to have something warm next to her in the place of her beloved .
The next morning when juvia was ready to come back home , she found out the ducks were following her around , she tried to find their mother but couldn't find her anywhere , juvia couldn't just leave the little white furred ducks in the forest alone , so she took them with her , and her leg didn't hurt as much as yesterday but she kept on walking slowly.
When she sit on the train she found then sleeping peacefully and juvia smiled warmly at them .
When she got back to fairy tail , the girls were very found of the ducks .
" Oh my god juvia ! They look so beautiful and small " Lucy said with a little bit of sparkle on her eyes .
" Aw , they are so adorable" levy said while caressing her stomach .
" Where did you find those little ducks juvia ? " Asked erza while caressing their fur .
" Juvia found them stuck between two trees so she got them out " juvia said simply .
" Don't they have a mother ? " Mirajane asked .
" Juvia looked everywhere for her , but it seems that she left them..." Juvia said a little bit sad..remembering that she had the same childhood.
Lucy quickly changed the subject since she noticed her friend's gloom .
"Ah ! How about we give them to animal care? They would find a family there !" Lucy suggested with an idea , and to her relief that made juvia smile.
" Lucy-san that's right! Juvia will go there right away ! " She said ready to go , when she almost fell but luckily erza grabbed her arm and fixed her balance.
" You Okey juvia ? " Erza asked concerned about her friend .
" Ah...juvia is a ..um her leg is a little bit ... injured , guess the pain didn't go away " juvia said with a disappointment.
" We will get you Wendy to heal you leg , and me and Lucy will get the duckies to the animal care ." erza demand and asked Wendy for help , and took the littel duckies with her , and juvia felt a little bit warm left her heart .
" I would be glad to help juvia-san " wendy said with a smile .
Juvia thanked her again , and went to the infirmary and held her leg .
" This will do juvia-san , you shouldn't walk to much for today , I will ask gray-san to help you " Wendy said .
' oh boy... Juvia will get scolded for sure' juvia thought with a sweat on her forehead.
" Hehe ... Alright Wendy-san thank you for your help " with that Wendy took her leave .
Right when she opened the door stood gray , to enter .
" Oh ! Gray-san ! I was about to call you !" She said .
" Ah yeah , I just heard from erza and came to check on juvia " he said and looked at juvia with a look °i told . You .to.be.careful° look , and she laughed a little bit .
" Oh then I will go now , take care juvia-san" and with that she left gray and juvia in silence .
Gray crossed his arms and sit down next to her .
" I told you didn't I?" He said .
" Yes yes gray-sama , and juvia is sorry , next time she would be more careful " juvia said with her two hands linking together as in apology for worrying him .
Gray sighed and kissed her forehead .
" At least you are Okey yeah? " he said while caressing her hair .
" Yes , her leg doesn't hurt like before anymore " she reassured him with a thumbs up and a smile.
Gray smiled and said " so you saved those little duckies huh? "
Juvia blushed a little and nodded .
He took her hand in his and kissed it .
" You are a hero for them now " he said with a soft face .
" Nah everyone will do that " she said .
Gray disagreed and said " everyone would leave them there in the forest , but you ...you have a heart of a gold " he said while caressing her cheek .
Juvia blushed for the statement and hugged gray .
" Gray-sama is making juvia shy!" She whined .
Gray laughed and put a hand on her head , and one on her waist .
" That's the truth baby, no need to be shy for it " .
He kissed her blue hair and smelled it for a while , he really missed her alot .
" Seems like gray-sama missed juvia !" Juvia said with a smirk her face still in his chest .
" n-No! ...not..not that much " he coughed and blushed a little bit .
Juvia giggled and kissed his cheek .
" I love you gray-sama !" Juvia said
" I know...me too" he replied to her .
.
.
.
That's it for today's fanfiction! I hope you enjoyed this one , and if you did please leave a star I will appreciate it and if you have any other ideas please leave a comment!
Thank you (・∀・)
Potato lives in the land