painting time

School is in this Wednesday, so i wouldn't bee buzzing around  your notifications   , but well I guess I will try to write some funny things around here ! Have a nice first day to school !

Enjoy!

Summery : gray and juvia were painting Their own new house , when gray got a little funny idea to make the atmosphere more fun .
.
.
.
" This is tiring " gray complained while painting the wall in the hall with white , while juvia was in the other side of his wall painting in gray in a ladder .
" Juvia agrees " she stopped a little bit to screech her arms with a sigh , she began painting again .
They started painting at 7am to make their own house freche and new , they didn't want to ask their Friends for help as they helped them on moving things , and buying them new tables and chairs and TV ect...
So they decided to do their job as new wife and husband .
Gray stopped and sit in the floor with a sigh .
" This is boring " gray said with a lazy voice .
" Well what do you have in mind gray-sama? " Juvia asked. But didn't stop from painting .
Gray thought for a moment then suddenly... A idea grow in his mind .
He smirked and look at his new wife , she was wearing his own shirt and long yoga pants with her hair falling in waves , she looks gorgeous as always he thought.
"Well... " He began to get up slowly and put his own hands on the bottle of white paint ." I don't know " he said , slowly creeping behind her .
" Then it can't be helped " she said still facing the walls while working .
" Hey baby" he called for her. When she turned around he slammed his white hands right into her cheeks (not to hard ) and began laughing at her amused face .
Juvia looked so shocked , gosh so adorable , she stood there for a moment frozen .
" Uh ... Juvs?" Gray called for her worried that he might shocked her to death .
Then suddenly juvia smirked she got her own hands with grey painting and did it just like he did , right through his cheeks .
" God!" Gray screamed , when did she got the time to do that ?! , But he remembered , her water body she fooled him while he was still holding her face in his hands , his expression changed to a smirk .
" So that's how you are gonna play aren't we ?" He said ready to begin their painting fight .
" Yes we are darling " juvia replied with a determined face ready to strike .
After moment. Gray made the first move , he grabbed the white painting bottle and splashed juvia right in her face .
" Oh! God!" She shirked , she wiped a little bit glaring at gray while he was lying there , laughing while clutching his stomach .
Juvia grabbed her gray bottle and splashed it at his face .
" Agh! " Gray looked over his missed up clothes and smirked at juvia.
" Now we get to the best part " he said while getting up .
Juvia raised a eyebrow at him and asked " which is ?"
" Where the husband chases his wife " he said and with that juvia dashed out of the hall while gray running fast behind her .
They went through the kitchen, to their bedroom , into the bathroom and still gray didn't catch her .
" Oh you are so hard to get " gray shouted behind her still running.
While juvia looks that her energy had worn out .
" And gray-sama is so stubborn" she said while huffing .
And that was her limit , gray catched her and both of them fall in the floor , juvia in the floor her back facing gray , and gray on top of her wearing his victory smirk .
" Well look who won juvia fullbuster " gray teased , he knew juvia doesn't like to lose against gray only or gajeel.
Juvia groaned " I guess I could say that " and she giggled a little bit .
He kissed her cheek for long and began to tickle her sides , and juvia started to laugh and moving trying to get away from his grip .
" Aw don't be mad juvia " he said while laughing with her .
" Gray-sama stop please " she said while laughing .
He turned her around and began showering her face with his kisses even if he kissed the paint since it dried up .
" Gross guys get a room " a voice shouted from their "welcome" door .
They look at it and found their friends , natsu , Lucy , happy , Cana and erza .
" Hoho the married couple are already in action " Cana teased the newlyweds and they blushed .
Both of them got up from the floor and faced their friends .
The group looked strangely at them .
" Did something happen to your faces ? " Asked erza while pointing at them .
Lucy and happy were trying not to laugh , but failed when natsu laughed his ass off .
" Hahahah. Look at your faces it is priceless!" Natsu fall down the floor while clutching his tummy.
" If it wasn't juvia here I swear I would smash my feet to your head " gray threatened him , but that didn't effect natsu at all as he didn't stop from laughing.
" Looks like they had funnnnnnn" happy said while flying up on their heads .
" I'm so sorry guys , but your faces are funny " Lucy said while she was weeping a tear from her eye .
" Not you too lucy-san " juvia smiled sadly , but giggled .
" Alright everyone don't forget what we are here for ! " Erza clapped her hands to gain their attention .
" Do you want something erza ? " Gray asked .
" No we don't need anything, we bought some other wallpapers for you guys so that you can't tire yourselves with painting those big walls " erza suggested with a kind smile showing the wallpapers, and she looked up and down at their appearance " and for sure not to end up like ... This " she said with a sweat in her face .
" Ah thank you so much erza-san , and everyone else " juvia thanked them while holding the box in her hands .
" Oh that means no more faces like those ?" Natsu laughed a little bit and erza hit him .
" Don't forget to tell us when you need help. We aren't friends for nothing" Cana said with a wink .
" Yeah , we are here to help ." And Lucy continued cheerfully .
" I'm really grateful to you guys for the help , we thought that we made you work for us too much " gray put a hand on juvia's waist " so we thought we do our work by ourselves right now " he said with a smile .
" Nonsenses , we are here for you both " erza said while putting her hand on gray's shoulder and giving it a squeeze.
" Alright I guess it is time for us to go , and give you some time to ...clean all this " Lucy said with giggle pointing out with her finger at the white and gray painting .
Both gray and juvia blushed a little .
" And come back sometime at the guild gray , we still have a fight to do " he punched gray in his shoulder and went .
" Yeah yeah see ya " he said , the group went away waving and both gray and juvia waved back .
" Well that was a nice day I guess ? " Gray said while looking at his wife .
" Yup , yup it was " she looked back at her husband and kissed his cheek .
" We shall clean ourselves now and finish the painting and then ..."
" And then we can eat popcorn and chill with some movies " gray said with satisfying voice .
" Hmm. Juvia  thought that we could finish the wallpapers first so we don't wake up early tomorrow, but I guess we can do that too " she said while walking back at home .
" Agh fine fine , we will do that first , but after this no more work you hear me ?" Gray demanded.
" Aye aye husband " juvia said while giggling.
Then both of them washed off and began their work .

In the end it will all be  worth it ... Don't you agree ?

.Chocolate cake(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤.

I hope you enjoyed this , and if you did please give a star and comment down below on what you thought of this ! Also have a nice day remember to eat chocolates to ease your heart !
Cios!