first love

this idea was originally suggested by @ ramayni das from Instagram :-)

childhood AU , fluff .
note: if you find disability a sensitive subject then I advice you not to read it . however it's slightly mentioned here. it's your choice :-)

-----------------

He never thought he would meet her again, and become his first love.

It was all because of that beautiful garden, or was it she who got attracted to her?

Gray and his family were going on a vacation that would last for a month, they had a cottage in the middle of trees and nature, and gray was super excited as 10 years old kid, it was his first time to view the beautiful place. As his father described it.

When they arrived gray's black orbs were shining as he took a look around the environment, his cottage was simple, made with wood.

What faces the house is a gorgeous lake that is shining from the sun. gray made a note to go over there as soon as they finish with the unpacking .

But what catches his eyes the most was what's behind the cottage; there was a way that leads to a forest, and he felt drowned to it; he was a curios child.

Calling to his parents for permission and they agreed, only if he doesn't go too far.

Well gray tried .... But he is lost, how did he get here? He doesn't know he just walked.

"Ah ... I can't believe I'm lost ... dad is going to kill me" he murmured to himself while looking around him, finding a familiar way so it can take him back home.

The place was indeed beautiful, it wasn't scary but he had to go back so his parents wouldn't worry. When he turned around again to find a way back, he heard a something behind the trees.

Gray froze and starts sweating, now this place is becoming scary, he didn't turn around to the source of the noise .he sensed it nearing to him, when small hand touched his shoulder he shrieked:

"Don't eat me! I swear I'm not sweet I'm rather very cold! I swear!" he started shouting and pleading to whoever monster he imagined, while covering his head.

A soft giggle was heard, and gray's eyes opened, and god how pretty the view was in front of him.

There stood a beautiful girl, blue wavy hair and blue eyes, she was wearing a deep blue raincoat, with a small Russian hat, and in her hand what it seems a white doll. I think it's a taru taru bazu doll.

"Don't worry, juvia is pretty sure she doesn't eat human's flesh" she reassured him with a smile, and he blushed.

Who is juvia?

"Oh, I'm sorry I shouted like that, I didn't realize you were a human" gray apologized and avoided her gaze; he still yet didn't get rid of his blush. 

"It's okay, juvia should also apologize if my wheelchair's sound scared you a little" she said while looking over the wheels of her chair.

He finally noticed that she can't walk, she is disabled.

"Oh... No no that's fine, I'm just paranoid since I couldn't find my home yet" he informed her while looking over the depth of the trees.

"Oh! You are lost! Then come with juvia she will show you the way" she offered and turned around her wheelchair with a little bit of difficulty .gray was about to decline but she was already leading the way , and he doesn't want to part ways from her yet , so he took the chance to help her . She gave him a grateful smile that sent weird feelings in his stomach.