first snow

hi :^)

________
.
.
juvia lockser has been in fairy tail more than 3 months and she really liked everyone else in there .
their energy bought her happiness .

and being in a guild with her beloved was amazing.

even tho she was an enemy back then, they treated her as one of them.
.
.
in one cold night of winter .
the fairy tail guild was having one of their parties .
master makarov figured it will be a great party night to welcome the cold weather into magnolia.

in one table sat the famous mages discussing about their winter holidays and about upcoming missions.

" what is winter like ? " the curious water mage asked her friends shyly.
they all looked .

" you never saw snow juvia ? " natsu asked , forgetting completely about her past curse.

a hand punched him right through his face .
" don't bring up sensitive topics like that , you dumbass!! " gray shouted at him with anger .

" I just asked a question!!" natsu shouted back .
" I'm sorry juvia , he can't be good with words , please forgive him " Lucy said with an awkward smile .

juvia smiled back and reassured her .
" it's Okey , he probably forgot about it "

" the winter is like a beautiful scene you know ? , snowflakes falling from the white clouds , and the cold weather makes you shiver lightly , it's a good feeling " erza explained softly to her .
.
.
" wow .." juvia said with amazement , no matter how much she tries to picture it , she can't imagine it .
" do you know what does snowflakes looks like? " gray asked her with a slight smile .

she shook her head .
he bought his hand and made a beautiful snowflake .
juvia's blue eyes widened and scanned it .
she smiled while looking at the beautiful thing.

" so this is a snowflake... " she said .
everyone at the table looked at her softly.

" she is kind isn't she ? " Lucy whispered to erza .
" she is " she replied with a smile .

" OH! the snow is falling! " natsu exclaimed with excitement.
he grabbed juvia's hand and lead her towards the falling snow .
.
.
juvia looked up and saw small little Cotton-like things falling from the sky
the weather was cold , but the view was beautiful to her .

" that's your first snow , so you have to make the best of it ! " natsu said while smiling .
and he went back to bring out the others .

she looked up and just like erza said .
white clouds were surrounding her .
she lift her hand to the small cotton so it can fall in her hand .
it felt magical .

" so did you like it ? " the voice besides that belonged to her beloved asked her.
" yes! this is... this is beautiful! juvia never thought she would see this beautiful view in her life! " she said happily .
she run over the snow and jumped into it while giggling .

gray looked at her with a smile .
how cute can she be ?

" I'm joining you! " natsu said and went over juvia and jumped into the pile of snow .

"me too, me too" and Lucy added .

and soon everyone went outside to play with the snow while some were looking over them with a smile.

" so ... what do you think about her ? " erza went  next to gray and asked .
" wh-what do you mean ? " he stuttered a little bit .
he felt shy that she catched him looking over his friend.

" don't act like you don't gray, she is very nice ... and I bet she will be more important to you in the future " she teased him with a slight smirk .

" she is my FRIEND... nothing else " he said while blushing.
" besides how do you know what's going to happen ? "

" well , I have a feeling " she shrugged " I advice you to let go of that feeling soon " he said .

the happy chatter was heard from the group .
juvia lockser is happily throwing the snow at everyone , and jumped and feeling the cold weather around her .
the smile that is drawn in her face was beautiful .
he doesn't know why he is feeling this .
but her happiness is important to him now .
if she is happy , then he is happy .

he promised that he'll make her smile forever.
that's what friends do ... right ?

juvia caught him looking at her and time seemed to stop .
when she gave him that wide smile .

badum...
she run over him...

badum...
she grabbed his hand and pulled him with her .
badum...

did his heart beated ?

she pulled a huge snowball and throw it at him while laughing.

" gray-sama needs some happiness too! " she said with a beautiful laugh.
he looked at her and brushed the snow at his face .

" alright then , let's have fun" he said while bringing his hands to start a snow fight .

" ah ! gray-sama! magic is not allowed! that's unfair ! " juvia said while running away from him .

" you asked for fun! then I'll bring you some fun! " he exclaimed while running behind her with alot of snow balls floating around him .

and soon the other members joined them in their little fight .

her laughter .
her smile .
her happiness .
he'll keep it inside his memory .

and he decided that the best memory ever .
is juvia's first snow .

_________________
this idea popped inside my head , I asked myself , if juvia saw only the rain , that means she didn't see the snow too right ?

so I imagined how it will be after her rain went away .
I hope you liked it !