Chapter 8 'This is why I didn't want a mate'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"How are you Liz? Have you thought about the devils offer?" Adam asked me. The devil said that if I join him that he would not harm my family. Like I would honestly fall for that trick!

"The answer's still no!" I growled. I was angry with Adam. Adam is the general for the devils army, that and he's the devils best friend. Adam will bring my family to his best friend and then they'll both torture my family together.

"I have orders not to leave without you," Adam got right to the point. He always says that, and it never happens. I narrowed my eyes at the sick demon.

"Yea? Well I got news for you buddy, I'm not going anywhere with you!" I growled before throwing a fireball at him that I made in my own hands. He got hit right in his arm and yelped out in pain. A smile appeared on my face knowing that I just caused that demon some great pain.

"At least I won't be going back to the devil empty handed," Adam said. He then disappeared and I quickly put a force field around my family.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Adam grab Blake in a death lock. Blake might be a werewolf, but with that position he's having trouble breathing and Adam is barely giving him air.

"The devil will be fond to hear about the little witch having a mate," Adam said right before he pulled out a silver knife. Everyone looked at Adam with wide eyes, and I didn't have time to do anything before he shoved the knife into Blake's side and made his disappearance, leaving Blake behind.

I quickly ran to Blake with tears coming out of my eyes. This is why I didn't want a mate, I just knew something bad like this would happen.

I quickly rolled Blake onto his stomach so I could take the knife out. When I took it out, Blake yelped in pain. Tears were going down my eyes while I tried to heal Blake before he could die.

I quickly stopped all the blood from coming out and healed his wound close. With his werewolf healing the hole was able to close up quicker than I could ever imagined. There was no more silver left in his blood system, I made sure of that, and his breathing was getting back to normal.

I laid him on his back to make sure his heart was ok. The wound was now completely closed and I gently placed my ear on his chest. His heartbeat was getting back to normal to.

Right as I was going to get up, two strong arms were wrapped around my waist, pulling me even closer to Blake.

My hoodie and tank top flew up a little, sending sparks on my back where my skin was showing, and where Blake's arms were. When I tried to get off of Blake, his grip just kept getting stronger on me. I could very well get myself off Blake, but the sparks from our skin to skin contact isn't working.

I just laid back down and closed my eyes for a little while. My parents, aunt, and cousin all had a smile on their faces which meant that we are not leaving this part of town forever.

Blake's P.O.V.

"Alright, I think it would be safer if you guys moved into the pack house," My father said to Elizabeth's parents. Elizabeth's parents just shrugged.

"When Beth wakes up, she will explain to us everything about werewolves," Elizabeth's mother said. They all started walking out of the classroom to pack up all their stuff from their house. I carefully picked Elizabeth up, knowing that she would want to walk when she woke up.

I placed Elizabeth in my car and drove her to the pack house while her family packed up her stuff too. It took a while for her family to pack everything up, but they all got it done in one day.

***

It was about two hours later that we were able to decide who gets what room. I personally just took Elizabeth up to my room, no one was going to keep Elizabeth from me any longer.

It was already getting dark out, and after that scare that Elizabeth had with me and the knife I would be tired to. I placed Elizabeth under the covers and then helped move some of her stuff up to my room.

I also helped move her parents, aunt, and cousin in their rooms. Once that was finally all done I walked back into my room to see Elizabeth still asleep.

I was surprised with how much this girl could sleep. Does she ever sleep peacefully during the night? Well now she will, nothing is going to harm her while she's by my side.

I wrapped my arms around Elizabeth while she was facing me, and gently pulled her closer to me. I kissed her forehead and ran my fingers through her soft hair before falling asleep.

Adam's P.O.V.

"Sir," I said while saluting to my best friend.

"What do you have Adam? This better be good cause we still don't have that girl," The devil said. He was in a bad mood, again. Hopefully this brightens up his mood.

"The witch is living in a werewolf town and has found a mate. He's the soon-to-be Alpha of the strongest pack in the world," I informed the devil. An evil smile appeared on the devil's face.

"Good, we'll use him in our next plan. How close is everyone else from the witch?" The devil asked me.

"Werewolves will be in the territory by next week, humans are falling behind, and everyone else is pretty much just locating where she is," I informed the devil.

"Alright, so we'll have to wait a while until we can put our plan into action," The devil said. I bowed to the devil before making my way out of his office.

"Adam! I want you to keep an eye on the witch and her mate. If anything happens I want you to report it to me!" The devil called out to me. I turned around again and bowed, showing him that I heard him.

I then returned back to earth to see what our little witch is up to. She can't run from everyone forever.

Author's notes:

Trouble is about to begin. 0.o