Chapter 15 'How to wake a witch up'

Elizabeth's P.O.V.

"Liz, wake up," I heard a voice say. I slowly opened my eyes to see that Raven was shaking me up. I looked towards the door to see that it was still locked and I was happy, but I knew I couldn't be mad at him forever.

"What's going on?" I mumbled. I pulled a pillow over my head, not really wanting the bright sun to burn my eyes.

"We've still got to go to school, you've missed too much," Raven said while stripping me from the covers. I shrieked before using my powers to get them back from Raven. I heard Raven fall on the floor and didn't bother bringing my head out from under the pillow, she asked for this.

"Fine, I'll just go to my back up plan," Raven stated. I heard her open the door and stomp down the stairs. I was curious with what she was doing, but didn't bother to listen as I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to come.

Out of no where I felt something wet touch my neck. I shrieked again and shot up as fast as lightening. Blake was on the bed in his wolf form and that's when I realized the room was too bright to wake up in.

I closed all the curtains with my powers and made the room dark, just how I wanted it. I laid down on the pillow and Blake whined while his head was on his paws. He was giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"I swear I'm not getting up from this bed just because you're giving me puppy dog eyes," I mumbled while throwing a new pillow over my face.

His nose started moving under my pillow and I scooted away from him. He growled at that and out of no where I felt hands wrap around my waist and pull me against a hard chest.

"Blake! You're naked! Get some clothes on!" I yelled at him and kept my head under the pillow, not wanting to see him. I could feel my blood go to my face as I wondered why he had to change into his human form, I prefer him in his wolf form now.

"Still mad at me kitten?" Blake whispered in my ear while pulling me closer to him. He made no moves to get out of bed and get dressed. He started rubbing my stomach and I cursed myself for only wearing a tank top and shorts. Next time I'll go with a t shirt and some nice fluffy pants.

His hand was cold against my stomach which was under the covers the whole time. I hadn't answered him back and I didn't plan on speaking. I swear he better get clothes on, this is really uncomfortable for me.

"Beth, you didn't fall asleep on me right?" Blake asked as he started kissing my neck. I swear he better get control of his hormones.

"Yes, I'm awake, now why are you here?" I asked with the strongest voice I could muster. He was not helping with trying to talk and neither was the damn mate connection we both had.

"Well, your cousin thought that calling on your mate would be one way to wake the little witch up," Blake whispered. My head was under the pillow and I gripped it tighter while Blake was whispering.

"Get some clothes on and my cousin was wrong," I tried to convince him, but I was sure my cousin found the perfect way to now wake me up in the morning. I swear she will be the death of me, along with my mate.

"My clothes got destroyed when I turned into my wolf, and I think your cousin was right, I can prove you she was right, right now," Blake whispered in my ear as he moved the pillow up a little. My hands flung to the pillow and pulled it over my head and neck.

'You will so pay Raven,' I mind linked to her. She was good as dead as soon as I got out of this situation.

I could hear laughter from downstairs and knew that Raven was laughing at my comment.