💋|6

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════

Sighing, Changbin put his pen down on the page, looked at the scribbled sheet of paper full of verses and words and tried to connect them somehow to finally finish writing his song, which Changbin had been working on for the last few weeks.

Actually, the black-haired one never had the problem to get back into his writing flow and if he had a blockade it usually disappeared after a few days but this time it was different - Changbin's head was empty and that since the last days.

It was almost as if he was in a kind of slump and had no possibility to put his thoughts into words or to put them on paper.

His head seemed to scream but his words were silent.

"I should probably stop for today..." Changbin ruffled his hair once and then grabbed the sheet of paper which he crumpled up in frustration and threw into the trash can but instead of landing perfectly in the garbage can, it bounced off the edge of the metal bin and flew to the ground. As if Changbin wasn't already annoyed enough by his writing blokade, he began to groan in annoyance, cursing something under his breath and placing his elbows on the table to bury his face in his hands.

His eyes wandered to the clock on his desk, indicating that it was already past midnight. From the clock, his eyes went to the door and then to Felix's empty bed that still looked exactly as the younger one had left it. His blanket was perfectly folded on the bed, while his plushies were lined up against the wall. The Australian was still not back and another two hours passed without any sign of life from him. Never before had the orange-haired boy been away for so long, and then alone. Inwardly, Changbin could curse himself for not having persuaded Felix to come back to the dorm with him.

In general, the black-haired guy had the feeling that something was wrong with Felix. Of course, Changbin wasn't stupid and had noticed how Felix had avoided him this morning and that he had been anything but concentrated during practicing. Changbin just couldn't explain why his behavior had suddenly changed.

He simply had no idea what was going on inside of Felix.

When the door to the room opened, Changbin turned in his chair and saw a familiar person enter. A stone fell from his heart when he finally saw Felix and couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh.

Felix dropped his backpack right next to the dresser as he dragged his exhausted body to his bed, wanting to fall right into it and never get up again. His body felt totally heavy, as if two giant bags were weighing down on his shoulders, pushing him downward.

"Felix? Are you all right?" with a worried look, Changbin looked at the younger boy, who was ruffling through his hair, which was completely disheveled from the dance practice. Mutely, Felix just nodded, not having enough strength left to even form words with his lips and just wanting to sleep.

After all, he had practiced the choreography over and over again without interruptions until he had it down so well that he no longer made any mistakes. Still, he had to pay the price for his overexertion and that was the aching limbs and his head that felt like it was going to explode at any moment due to the lack of sleep.

As Felix tried to walk out of the room to take a hot shower, he tripped over his feet, almost threatening to fall against the edge of the shelf, but just barely managing to hold on while his eyes grew heavier and heavier, begging to just fall.

"You're not alright!" Changbin immediately jumped up in alarm and walked to the exhausted Felix, who was struggling to hold himself up on his wobbly legs, dragging himself to the door.The older guy tried to support the younger one, grabbed his upper arm, but was immediately turned away, while Felix cursed something, muttering that he didn't need Changbin's help.

But that was a lie.

The orange-haired boy didn't want to push Changbin away from him, but would prefer to just take him in his arms, feel his warmth and breathe in his pleasant scent - but Felix wasn't allowed to do that, and he couldn't.

He couldn't give his heart what it wanted and would only jeopardize his plan to lose his feelings for Changbin himself. The younger one wanted to avoid being near Changbin as much as he could, because he knew his heart couldn't take it any longer. So he pushed him away, hoping that with time all those stupid feelings would disappear, and also the tingling sensation on his lips when he thought about the night where Changbin placed a kiss on them.

"Just leave me alone, Changbin. I just want to take a shower and then go to sleep." Felix reached for the door handle was about to push it down when his hand was suddenly pulled away. The younger boy's body was suddenly turned around, standing directly in front of Changbin who was looking at him with equal amounts of irritation and concern. "You can barely stand on your feet! So don't tell me you're fine!"

"I said I'm fine!" for the first time Felix raised his voice to the older one, who looked speechlessly into Felix's brown eyes. Not only Changbin was shocked but also Felix, who looked at the black-haired guy with the same look. Eyes widened and his mouth opened slightly.

Immediately a wave of remorse overwhelmed Felix and he wanted to apologize directly, but no words came out of his mouth to say to the elder.

The black-haired one wanted to say something, but he didn't get a chance to, because the freckled young boy suddenly tore open the door and disappeared from the room, letting the wooden door fall into the lock.

Still caught off guard, Changbin stood in the room, looking at the spot where Felix had just been standing until his eyes wandered to the closed door, trying to understand what had just happened.

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════