💋|13

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════

When Felix came home, the first thing he did was to go to his room. Fortunately for him, Changbin wasn't home yet, so he didn't have to face the older one.

He grabbed a towel and then walked back out of the room and stood under the hot shower, letting the warm water flow over his skin as he closed his eyes and let his mind rest for a moment.

After the shower, he tied the towel around his waist, stepped out of the bathroom and walked back into the room. As soon as he opened the door, he saw the black-haired boy sitting at his desk.

Startled, Felix recoiled, looking at Changbin with wide eyes, who didn't seem to notice him because he had headphones on and was bobbing his head to the beat of the music while he was writing some verses on a piece of paper.

Cautiously Felix entered the room, hoping that Changbin wouldn't talk to him, and closed the door, walking to his dresser to get out his clothes.

"Oh. Hey Felix." the older gu greeted the younger one, who had only just realized he was in the room, took off his headphones and put them aside on the desk, turning in his chair towards the Australian.

At Changbin's voice, Felix flinched briefly, then turned slowly, putting on a quizzical smile.
"H-hey..."

Changbin scanned the body standing in front of him, started to swallow. The black-haired one was far too busy admiring Felix's milky and flawless skin that he didn't even notice how red the younger one was actually getting at the moment.

"Uh-uh, Changbin?"

The older one's eyes snapped open, not even noticing that he had started staring and shook his head once vigorously to get rid of his thoughts looked innocently into the eyes of Felix, who by now looked like a red tomato.

"Sorry, just thinking about something." Changbin tried to extricate himself from the situation, justifying his stare and quickly turned back around to continue working on the song lyrics. He put the headphones back on and let the loud music drone through his ears, trying to silence his loud thoughts.

Felix's lips escaped a relieved sigh as Changbin turned back around and turned his attention to something else.

Felix quickly slipped into his clothes, unable to shake the feeling off that he was being watched. He shook off the unpleasant feeling, pulled his shirt over his head and then walked to his bed to lie down in it. He didn't care that his hair was still soaking wet, he was too tired to dry it, knowing full well that he would probably catch a cold the next day.

"You're seriously going to sleep like that?" Critically, Changbin eyed Felix's wet hair as he put his headphones aside and planned to go to bed as well. Felix only gave him a quick glance, shrugged and turned his attention back to his cell phone.

"You're getting sick, Lix..." sighed Changbin closing his eyes briefly, unable to see Felix wince at the nickname he was actually used to.

"I-I don't get sick." Felix stammered nervously, unable to believe that Changbin could throw him off like that with his nickname. His eyes were still stubbornly fixed on his phone, pretending to do something but in reality he was just staring at his homescreen.

Knowing he couldn't get through to Felix, the black-haired guy let go of him, lay down in bed and took out his phone as well, texting his parents and checking his social media.

There was silence in the room, the only thing to be heard was the tapping of fingernails against the screen that could be heard from time to time.

Felix sighed softly, then put his phone on his night stand and turned on the duck light Changbin had given him and turned off the main light. He turned his back to the room, hugging his chick stuffed animal close to him, closing his eyes as he thought about hugging something, well, someone else.

"Good night Lix."

Felix's eyes widened as he heard Changbin's soft voice light up the room, felt his heart begin to pound in his chest. Tightly, Felix squeezed his eyes shut, pressing his body only more against the stuffed animal.

"G-Good night, Bin."

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════