💋|15

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════

A sharp pain rumbled through Felix's head as he slowly woke up and opened his eyes bit by bit. At first, he couldn't make out anything, seeing only blurry parts of a room he was in. Carefully he turned his head to the side, blinked a few times to regain his vision, which worked.

Felix recognized the light from his night light shining at the bottom right of his bed. His gaze wandered further to his blanket and recognized someone lying there with his arms folded and his head on it. The freckle-faced boy could only make out a fraction of the contours of the person's face through the dim light, but that was enough to know that it was Changbin.

In slow movements his back lifted, while one could hear the quiet and calm breathing. The corners of Felix's mouth went up slightly, feeling himself grow warm for a brief moment and his lower stomach area begin to tingle.

The black-haired one had been in the room the whole time and hadn't moved an inch from Felix's bed. Immediately after the orange-haired one had suddenly keeled over and his breathing was intermittent, the older one panicked while Chan tried to get the situation under control and drive Felix home as quickly as possible.

Felix's eyes widened as the sleeping body began to move and Changbin slowly raised his head. At first he still looked around the room a bit sleepily, blinking a few times until he looked into Felix's eyes, which were scrutinizing him.
"Lix!" immediately Changbin straightened up, clasped the sick boy's small hand and looked anxiously into his eyes.

"H-hey..." whispered Felix in a weak voice, his throat hurting too much for him to speak at all in any way, which was why his voice sounded raspier and the words sounded more like a broken recorder.

"I was really worried." Changbin breathed, stroking the back of Felix's hand with his thumb, trying to put on a small smile as his heart lightened for a moment. He was just happy as hell that Felix was okay now.

"Why didn't you listen to me..." sighing, the black-haired one closed his eyes, had a reproachful tone in his voice, while Felix turned his head away from him, looking at the ceiling.
"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hinder you guys" in a brittle voice spoke the younger noticed how a flood of remorse washed over him. He didn't want to worry his members and in the end he had done exactly the opposite.

Felix just felt stupid.

Changbin's features softened when he saw the younger boy's glassy eyes gleaming in the orange dim light, brushed the sticky strands of hair from his face,clinging to his forehead from the high fever.
"It's not your fault Lix."