💋|8

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════

After the Fansite Felix was happy to finally be back in his room. The mood between him and Changbin was exactly the same as before. The freckle-faced boy mostly kept away from the older one, completely forgetting what consequences his actions could actually have.

As the orange-haired boy lay in bed with his cell phone, scrolling through Twitter, he came across tweets about today's fansite. At first it was just normal tweets where Stays uploaded a few pictures and wrote something about it but just as quickly Felix bumped into the tweets from him and Changbin.

@changlixlover
Do you see how dismissive Felix is towards Changbin? I hope everything is ok between them :(

Felix hesitantly hit the comments on the tweet and was immediately met with a bunch of full replies.

@felixsunshine ikr??? Felix was definitely absent...

@spearb173 maybe they were arguing?

@skzot8 somehow i have the feeling that Felix deliberately avoided Changbin

@changbinismine how dare Felix ignore Changbin like that!!!?! 🥺🥺🥺😡😡

Felix read through a few of the comments until he was suddenly interrupted by a knock and almost dropped his phone. The orange-haired boy turned to the door, watched it slowly open to reveal Chan, who was stepping into the room.

The freckle-faced boy started to gulp, already having a premonition of what to expect.

"H-hey Hyung." Felix spoke softly, looking nervously at his friend who walked up to him and then sat down at the edge of his bed.
"Changbin's not back yet?" the older guy echoed, looking around the room. The black-haired one went back to the JYP Building with Jisung after the fansite to continue working on his song.

"Not yet..." Felix played with his fingers looked down at his lap.

Chan's gaze fell on Felix's cell phone which was still on, displaying the tweets from today's fansite.
"You saw the tweets?"

Felix winced, looking at his phone that was lying next to him and still turned on. He immediately grabbed it and turned it off and crawled right under his covers, avoiding any eye contact with his leader.

Chan sighed heavily, closing his eyes for a moment until he turned back to the obviously nervous Felix.
"Felix." Chan's serious tone made the Australian wince, knowing he was about to have a conversation he couldn't avoid.
"I know for a fact that something must have happened between you and Changbin, so don't even try to talk your way out of it." there was silence in the room, Felix's throat tightening unable to get any words out.

"Lix...just tell me what's going on." the brown haired one sounded almost desperate couldn't stand knowing that one of his members suddenly couldn't get along with the other and was especially worried when it was Felix and Changbin.

Both were like one heart and one soul from the beginning, were closer to each other than anyone else and had a special connection to each other, just like Chan with Felix. Yet this connection was different from each other and the leader knew why.

There was something between the two that went beyond friendship, yet neither wanted to admit that to themselves, especially Changbin.

"It's nothing Chan, you're reading a lot into it." Felix tried to talk his way out of it had no idea how angry he would make his friend with these words.

"Don't take me for a fool Felix!" at Chan's louder tone, Felix's eyes met Chan's for the first time, who looked at him urgently, had seen through Felix's lies from the beginning and couldn't believe that the younger boy was actually lying to him.
After all, both were always honest with each other and Felix always told Chan when something was wrong.

"I can see exactly that something is wrong between you two and the fans are starting to get suspicious too." Chan took a deep breath, pinched his nose and somehow tried to get through to Felix.
"Just tell me what's going on, Lix."

Felix started to swallow as Chan looked him deep in the eyes, knowing there would be no way out of this for him. He noticed how his heart contracted painfully in his chest, how his eyes began to burn from fighting back the tears that were starting to well up.

The orange-haired one noticed how his lower lip began to tremble and how his breathing lost control all at once, yet he tried not to burst into tears right away.
"I-I-"

The brown-haired one noticed how Felix struggled with his words, his face immediately softened and he immediately regretted pushing his friend like that.

"You like him, don't you?" Chan spoke out the words for the younger one, looking at the same moment into a shocked face. Brown eyes looked at him in surprise, while Felix's mouth was slightly open. He wanted to say something, but no words came out of his mouth, only the biggest lie he had ever told in his life.

"O-of course I like him. He's my friend and my band member." the freckled boy laughed nervously, still trying to salvage the situation trying to regain his lost composure. "H-how can you not like him? I mean-"

"Felix." Chan interrupted the running waterfall and immediately Felix fell silent, looking to the leader.
"You know exactly which like I mean."

The Australian started to swallow, looking caught at his blanket under which he played with his fingers in frustration and closed his eyes, noticing how his heart became heavier all at once.

"Y-yes." the orange-haired boy's voice broke for a moment, tears fighting their way through his eyes, burning like fire.

"You're right. I like Changbin Hyung."

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════