💋|7

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════

Today was the day Felix was looking forward to the least. Fansite.

Felix loved his fans, no question about it and was happy about every interaction with Stay, but it also meant that he had no way to avoid Changbin and the screaming of the fans when they called their shipname "Changlix" didn't make it easy for the Australian.

Since Felix had yelled at Changbin out of nowhere last night, the mood between the two was more than just awkward. The black-haired guy tried to ignore last night as much as he could, but it wasn't easy for him because Felix was still keeping his distance. This morning alone, when Changbin came into the living room where Felix, along with Jeongin and Seungmin, had been watching videos on YouTube and laughing out loud, the freckle-faced boy's laughter died away when he recognized Changbin in the doorway. Before the black-haired one could even greet the younger one, Felix jumped out and announced that he had to start getting ready and disappeared down the hall towards the bathroom in the same second.

Although it was more than just difficult for Felix to avoid Changbin as well as he could, he still took the chance now and then to inconspicuously switch sides so that it definitely wasn't too obvious for the fans. In this way, the Australian no longer had to stand next to Changbin and placed himself between Minho and Jeongin, who both gave him a questioning look. Although the fans paid little attention to this small detail, it was more than obvious to the other members and Changbin also felt more and more uncomfortable, as he clearly began to feel that Felix didn't want him near him.

Felix couldn't play this game for long as Seungmin, who was the current MC of the fansite, suddenly announced the famous Hug Game.

While Seungmin explained the game to the fans, Felix stood nervously next to Jisung, chewing on his lower lip and just hoping that he would be on the same team with Changbin, because then he was less likely to have to hug him.

"Hey, Felix." whispered Jisung leaning a little to the side lowered his microphone so the fans couldn't hear him.
"Are you okay? You seem kinda nervous?" the blond-haired boy had noticed exactly how Felix had inconspicuously switched sides earlier and saw the nervous expression on his friend's face.

Felix looked at his squirrel friend and immediately put on a smile so he could convince him that he was really fine, even though that was a lie and nodded, turning away from Jisung again and looking forward to his fans again.

The blond-haired one looked at his friend skeptically for a moment, until he turned his attention back to Seungmin, who was announcing the groups.

After the short explanation, the group was divided into two teams. A defensive group that had to guess the member by the hug and an offensive group that hugged the other member.