💋|11

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════

Felix slowly opened his eyes as he could hear two of his members screaming from outside.

The two were nothing else than Hyunjin and Minho. While you could hear the dramatic pleading of Hyunjin, you could hear the cursing of Minho, who was probably chasing the blond-haired guy with one of his tissues.

Annoyed, Felix pulled the pillow over his head, trying to muffle the loud voices, but it was no use, so Felix threw the pillow aside and got up, forgetting his plan to sleep a little longer.

Felix's gaze wandered to the empty bed in front of him, no trace of Changbin to be seen.

Immediately he felt the warmth go to his head as he remembered what the older one had said to him yesterday and how his warm hands ran lightly through his hair and how his soft lips had settled on his forehead. The tingling sensation made itself felt on the spot and Felix's heart quickened in his chest. The younger closed his eyes, reached into his shirt and, taking a few deep breaths to calm his out-of-control heart.

But when suddenly the door opened, his heart almost stopped in shock, looking at the figure that just entered the room.

And then Felix's heart really stopped.

Changbin stood torso free in the room, a towel wrapped around his waist, while drops of water dripped from his wet black hair down to his face, made their way down his face to his neck, and collected on his collarbone where he had a slight indentation.

Felix began to swallow, entranced by Changbin's well-built body as the wet film wrapped around his abs, defining them even more.

"Felix? You okay?"

The freckle-faced boy was snapped out of his thoughts as Changbin said his name, his eyes quickly darting up to Changbin's face, which had a questioning expression on it.

"Uh-uh." Felix started to stutter it was beyond embarrassing that Changbin had caught him staring.

"You're all red, are you sick?" The black-haired one walked a few steps towards Felix, reaching out his hand to the younger one. Immediately panic spread through the younger one, jumping up quickly and startling his opposite with his sudden movement.

"I-I'm fine." Felix shrugged off, knowing that his red face definitely had nothing to do with him being sick but that he was just totally embarrassed by Changbin's exposed torso.

The black-haired one began to sigh, lowered his hand again and looked Felix in the eye for a brief moment, who was almost falling over from nervousness. No matter how hard he tried, Felix just couldn't keep his eyes from looking at his counterpart's torso again and again for a brief moment.

"You know you can tell me anything, right?"

At the sudden statement, Felix eyes widened, not knowing where all of a sudden this seriousness came from.

Of course the freckle-faced boy knew he could tell his best friend anything.

Well, almost everything.

There was one thing he couldn't tell him and that was that he was in love with him. That was the thing that was bothering him at the moment, forcing Felix to stay away from his member until his heart would finally tear itself away from those feelings.

"I know..." Felix pressed through between clenched teeth, lowering his head.
"But I'm fine, honest." A soft smile settled on Felix's lips, trying to make the older one know that he really was fine, even though that was a lie.

Changbin nodded in understanding, not questioning his friend's strange behavior any further, and then turned away from him.

Although Changbin was glad that Felix had actually had a word with him this time and hadn't avoided him like the last few days, it still tore him up inside that nothing felt the same anymore, as if there was a sudden invisible wall between the two of them.

"I-I'll be going then." Felix muttered, getting Changbin's attention for a moment as he grabbed his clothes, stuffed them into a backpack and then walked out of the room, not even waiting for the older one to say anything to him.

The Changbin started to sigh, sat down on the edge of his bed and buried his face in his hands, noticing how his head started to hurt.

"What do I have to do to make you finally stop distancing yourself from me?"

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════