💋|17

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════

Changbin began to gulp at the serious tone Minho suddenly used, knowing that he had screwed something up since Minho never talked to him in this way.

"W-what do you mean?" Stammered the black haired one, couldn't understand what Minho was getting at.

"You like Felix, right?" The older simply got to the point, leaving the younger speechless, his jaw dropping to the floor, eyes nearly widening.

Immediately Changbin tried to regain his lost composure shaking his head and looking back into his counterpart's eyes.
"I have no idea what-"

"Don't take me for a fool." Minho interrupted him before he could even talk his way out of it, falling silent immediately and blinking a few times in surprise. Frozen in place, Changbin sat on the chair, wanting to break eye contact with Minho immediately, but he was too caught in his intense gaze to look away.

"Felix told me what happened." Minho continued to speak, his eyebrows scrunched together as he continued to stubbornly look into the younger's eyes.

"Felix told you what?" Changbin was starting to get nervous couldn't explain what Felix was suddenly involved with now.

Minho took one deep breath while squinting his eyes, pinching his nose, then looked back into Changbin's confused eyes.
"He told me how you kissed him."

Changbin's eyes widened. His spit literally caught in his throat, his heart stopped.

He had kissed Felix?! But when-

"You remember the night we celebrated our victory?"

A nod. A slow one.

"Well, you were so drunk that you stole a kiss from your best friend and band member." a brief smirk crept onto Minho's lips as he leaned back in the sofa and crossed his arms in front of his chest, while Changbin was blindsided in front of him.

All of a sudden, everything made sense to Changbin, the suddenly distant manner Felix had and the way he tried to avoid him every time.

So that had been the reason.

Before Changbin could continue to be shocked by his own actions, he was overcome by a wave of remorse and self-hatred from one second to the next.

He had kissed his best friend. Drunk. Against his will.

Changbin was the reason why Felix had felt so uncomfortable. He was the reason why their friendship wasn't the same as before.

It was his fault. Only his.

"This can't be happening!" Changbin pressed through compressed lips in agony, anchoring his hands in his black hair and pulling his head down.

How could he be so stupid!!!

"Look on the bright side Changbin, your heart has finally accepted what it should have done way back."

Changbin's gaze slowly went up, disengaging his fingers from his hair and looking at Minho, who was sitting in front of him with his arms crossed.

"But that should never have happened..." muttered Changbin ashamedly, looking down at his fingers nervously playing with each other in his lap.
"What am I supposed to do now?" the younger began to sigh in exasperation, looking to his friend for help, who began to laugh in amusement.

"Well, what do you think? Finally tell Felix how you really feel about him!" Minho gave the only advice he could give his desperate friend. After all, there was nothing that could save the whole thing except a clarifying and honest conversation.

Changbin chewed his lower lip thoughtfully, actually toying with the idea of finally telling Felix. What much did he have to lose?

After all, the distance between him and Felix couldn't get any bigger anyway, since it already was. There was no worse evil, Changbin could not make it worse.

"My God Changbin now go!" Minho suddenly stood up, fed up with Changbin's wimpy posturing, and pulled the younger man to his feet all at once, pushing him toward the door.
"B-but what about Chan?" the black-haired one inquired nervously, looking for a way out so he wouldn't have to speak directly to Felix.

Annoyed, Minho began to snort.
"You leave that to me, now go!" Minho pointed to the door, and Changbin looked at his friend who didn't dodder any retorts.

The younger swallowed, looked at the gray door in front of him and slowly put his hand around the doorknob, pushing it down.
He took a last breath trying to calm his chaos in his head and then opened the door. Just before he exited, he looked for a moment at Minho, who looked at him with an encouraged smile and began to nod.

The younger returned the smile, nodded his thanks and then disappeared from the studio, letting the door fall behind him and running to the place where his heart wanted to take him.

To Felix.

═════════•°•💋•°•═════════