" Chapter 3 "

~ Doruk ~

"Yoo Doruk..." I heard a annoying voice as I looked in the direction it came from.

"What?" I asked Berk.

"Came to see you." He said as he sat down on the sofa.

"Tell me what do you want this time?" I sighed and looked at him. I just wanted to punch him across his face but he's my best friend.

"There's a girl in the IT area, can I take her with me? She also agreed." I knew it, I fucking knew it. Perverted bastard.

"How many women of this company have you slept with? I mean in this. Not in my other companies." I asked as I threw the pen I was holding at him.

"In here, I think it's only fifteen." I looked at him, he was talking as if it was nothing.

"Fuck off!" I again started to read my documents as he quickly stood up.

"Good day bro, She really got a nice figure." With that he ran out of my office before I could take an action.

Finally, after a long day, I came home at night. After having a shower I quickly changed into sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I went downstairs to join the dinner because everyone should get together, no matter what problem they had. It's a rule.

As I entered the dining room I saw grandma who was smiling and chatting with grandpa

As I entered the dining room I saw grandma who was smiling and chatting with grandpa. I went and sat down on my chair as she looked at me.

"Here you are, Doruk. I found a girl for you. She will be the surrogate and she has good qualities in her." I didn't say anything just listened to her because I knew I won't be able to escape from this.

"Before that, we should let her have nutrients because it will be important for the baby's health. So Doruk after two weeks you will have her." I clenched my jaw as she said that. Why do they want to force me to have a baby?

"I got her medical reports and the chances of getting pregnant are very high after two weeks. So do it." I looked at grandma and saw the seriousness on her face. I let out a deep sigh and talked.

"I'll do it but she can't know me and that she's giving birth to the heir of Atakul family." I said because I knew what kind of women live in this society. Bloody gold diggers. If she found out that she's giving birth to a baby of mine, she would definitely try to take advantage of the baby. And I don't want that to happen.

"She doesn't know and she will never know. As soon as she gives birth to the baby we take we take the baby from her and she will never see the baby after that. That's all!" Grandma spoke as I felt pain and sadness in my chest. So my baby also won't have a mother like me. I looked at my dad and saw a weird emotion on his face. Is he sad? Did he know where my mother is? Or she's also a surrogate that my grandma choose for him. Suddenly, dad looked at me as he changed his weird face into a normal one. He gave me a smile and looked at grandma.