" Chapter 20 "

~ Doruk ~

"Daddy, where are we going?" Umer asked me as I picked him up to leave. How am I supposed to tell him that I'm taking him away from his mommy. Shit...

"Take a rest baby. I'll let you stay with uncle Berk." I took him away as I spoke. I could still feel her burning gaze behind me but without caring I just left with my son. I took Umer to my presidential suite.

"Berk, take care of him

"Berk, take care of him. I'll come in a while." I said after Berk came in.

"Umer, wait for daddy okay." I said as I kissed his forehead.

"Berk don't make my son starve. Cook something for him or bring something to eat." I said as I looked at Berk.

"Doruk. I know very well how to reply you back but the kid is here so I'm letting you go this time." I saw his annoying face. I smirked at him and left. I looked for the woman I wanted to see but she wasn't in the ballroom so I went out to find her and saw she was standing infront of the flower garden as she was holding a red tulip. Simply just fucking gorgeous. I smiled as I saw her beauty. That's great, my son's mommy is a beauty. I took my phone out and quickly captured her into a picture. Damn... fucking gorgeous.

I slowly walked towards her but she didn't notice. I could feel my heartbeat increase and suddenly she turned to leave but before she could go I covered her mouth with my palm and dragged her into a dark corner. She struggled for a while and stopped. What the hell? Did she recognize me? I pushed her against the wall and looked at her. She shouted at me but without caring I bent down and kissed her neck. I just can't control myself when I'm with her. Fuck. This woman is so fucking sweet. Her smell, her smooth skin. Urghhh... Control yourself Doruk. I warned myself. She was the first woman who dared to talk to me with an angry voice. She even slapped me. I couldn't believe myself because I didn't feel angry at her at that time. I bet if that was another woman I would let my guards chop her hands but the woman infront of me is totally different and she's controlling me. Little witch.

I forcefully kissed her because I was losing my sanity. Her mouth is just so fucking sweet and I could spend all my lifetime kissing her. The only thing I wanted was her. I wanted to feel her beneath my body. She was like an angry cat scratching me and pushing me away. I just laughed because of her behaviour but finally she stopped her action because she knew she won't be able to push me away. After I was satisfied with the kiss I released her. As soon as I released her she wanted to slap me again. Urghhh this woman.

"Want to see your son?" I asked her as I watched her expression. Holy fuck. Her smile. Filled with happiness, she looked up at me with her sparkling eyes. Fuck... This woman is so fucking gorgeous.

"Yea, Can I?" I could clearly hear her happy voice that was filled with hope. This is the first time I saw her smile and she's simply just a goddess. I felt my heart pounding against my chest and I felt happy to see her smile. Did this woman love her son this much? Wait... but she gave him birth for money. Suddenly my heart covered with displeasure as I remembered grandma's words. She let her boyfriend die.

"Let me fuck you now and I'll let you see him." As soon as I spoke with those venomous words her beautiful smile faded and got replaced with a unbearable hurt and tears. Fuck... What did I do? Shit. I made her cry again. Urghhh... When did I become an asshole? Shit I forgot that I'm always an asshole since the first day of my life. She quickly looked away from my eyes but that didn't stop her tears from rolling down. I wanted to wipe her tears away and tell her that I'm sorry but her words made my heart hurt. She said she won't appear infront of me again and she's not a prostitute. Fuck... I believe her, definitely she's not a prostitute. Her tears made my heart filled with pain. I wanted to speak but she cut me off with her words and pushed me away as she turned to leave.

But what did she meant by I broke the rules? What the fuck? I have never broken rules. Shit... I wanted to ask her so before she could walk away I caught her hand and pulled her to me.

"Be my woman. I'll give you everything you want." I spoke honestly. I want her and my son also need his mommy. I waited for this woman for almost four years and I can't let her disappear again like she did years ago.

"Didn't you take me as a prostitute?" As soon as I heard her broken voice I let out a deep breath. My heart began to hurt because I remembered the way I called her a prostitute and the way I threw money at her. Shit...

"Be my woman and I don't give a fuck about how many men you have slept with." Fuck what did I just said her? My heart suddenly hurt because of the thought of her sleeping with any other man than me. Fuck No. I'll kill every fucker who laid a finger on her. She's mine. I was the man who took her virginity. Selfish thoughts floated into my mind with the possessiveness about the woman infront of me. She forcefully shook my hand away and moved her eyes away from mine.

"If you think that I have slept with men then why do you want me to be your woman?" Her question made my heart freeze. She was right, why the fuck I want her to be my woman? I can have any woman I want but for some fucking reason I wanted her and I wanted her to be my woman and stand beside me everywhere I go. I wanted to show her to the world as Doruk Atakul's woman and Umer Atakul's mother. Most importantly I fucking fell in love with this woman.

"I said I'll give you everything you want." While ignoring her question I grabbed her from her waist and said against her ear. She looked up at me and gave a damn gorgeous smile. Fuck.

"Everything I want?" With that she placed one of her hands on my chest seductively. Shit... This woman is killing me. Little vixen. I knew woman... She's the same as them but I don't give a fuck because all I wanted was her so I'll have her even if I have to give her my whole damn business empire.

"Yeah." I spoke with a smile. She watched me with a happy face and smiled.

"I want my son's full custody and I want him to call me mommy." My heart froze. Wh... what? That's what she wants? Full custody and Umer to call her mommy? I laughed at myself because I thought she wanted to have a luxurious lifestyle filled with diamonds, gold and everything but is this what I got from her as her answer? Fuck... What kind of a woman is she? Totally different from others. She even wants my son's full custody. That means she wants to throw me away from my son's life. Fucking hell woman. Don't you dare. No wonder she smiled at me and acted seductively. She wanted my son and he's everything for her.

"We won't meet again Mr. Atakul. You better pay the debt by making my child into a well educated man and a man who respects woman in the future." She said and pushed me away. I knew she was totally blaming me for not respecting her and insulting her and her words clearly showed me that she didn't want my son to be like me. I didn't have words to tell her and I just stood there and watched her leave.

This woman... Is not like what grandma said. She doesn't give a fuck about money and anything at all she just wanted her child. My mind suddenly recalled how she acted that day and asked me to give her child back and at the same time I remembered the last day I saw her almost four years ago. She was just walking like she had lost the world. Suddenly something hit my mind, did... did she came to take Umer with her that day? Fuck... I'll find.. What exactly happened.