" Chapter 10 "

~ Doruk ~

"Sir, there are two boys named Omer. I don't know you're asking about which one." Fuck...

"Grey eyes and light brown hair. Always had a bright smile on his face. Maybe he's six or seven years old." I spoke as her face grew dark. A sudden shiver ran through my body because of her face.

"Sir...he...he passed away yesterday." Wh.. what? Passed away? No.. she's lying right?

"Tell me the fucking truth before I cut you into pieces and feed the sharks!" I looked at her horror filled face and asked.

"I...I'm telling the truth Sir. Omer...Eren. He passed away yesterday morning." My heart shattered into pieces and at the same time my whole damn world collapsed. How? How did it happened?

"How? Why? He was all okay that day... What happened to him?" I asked her. My eyes turned hot and I knew tears were about to come out. Why am I this sad? I only saw him for a few minutes.

"He...he couldn't get the surgery at the right time." Why?

"Why the fuck didn't your hospital do that for him?" I found myself trembling because of anger. Why the fuck didn't they do the surgery?

"Sir...his sister couldn't pay the money for the surgery." Ha... They didn't do it because of money. I'll serve you right.

"Fuck off and tell your director that Doruk Atakul is here!" I shouted at her but she didn't move just looked at me with horror filled face.

"SCRAM!" I yelled as she ran away. Then I called my assistant to come to the hospital as soon as possible because I'm gonna screw everyone in here. After a few minutes I saw a man coming towards me while wiping sweat from his forehead. He must be that fucking director.

"Mr. Atakul, you're here." He said without looking into my eyes. Pathetic bastard.

"Mr. Atakul...could we talk in the office please?" With that he led me into into his office. I was angry... I was fucking angry because I couldn't save the boy. I could have paid his surgery fee. Shit! Why am I so arrogant? As I entered his office I kicked a chair because I was furious. Then I walked towards the main chair and sat down.

"I want here every fucking doctor who do surgeries for cancer patients!" I shouted at him as he gasped.

"Yes Mr. Atakul." With that he asked his assistant to summon everyone. Then I saw my assistant coming into the office. He was curious because of my sudden outburst. After everyone came into the office. I examined everyones face and they were filled with fear. Ha...

"Explain... why didn't you do the surgery for the kid named Omer?" I asked as I saw the director's and one of the doctor's face changed. Scared?

"FUCKING ANSWER ME BASTARDS!" I was loosing my mind because of their silence. Fuck!

"Mr. Atakul...his sister didn't pay the full amount of money." One of them spoke. What the fuck? Full amount of money?

"What do you mean by full amount of money?" I asked him but my eyes never left the director and the doctor who stayed beside him. They were strange...

"Nine months ago his sister came with money but it wasn't the full amount required for the surgery. So we couldn't do the surgery." The doctor I was paying attention to suddenly spoke and I could feel he was scared but he tried to hide it.

"So you let that boy die because his sister couldn't pay the full amount of money required for the surgery. Is that so?" I laughed with a disgust. Soon you'll meet your death.

"So do you do it to all the cancer patients in this hospital?" I again asked but he shook his head. Ha... I knew there's something wrong. I slowly stood up and went towards my assistant as I took my gun from him.