" Chapter 12 "

~ Doruk ~

"What? Where?" It was grandma's angry voice. Why is she even angry? I looked at her and saw she was frowning at Umer but Umer didn't even looked at her. Umer was really something because he didn't like grandma. He disliked her touch, her voice and totally disliked her.

"Daddy she's so pretty. Like a mmmm. Ughhh daddy what is the name we call for most pretty ladies with beautiful wings?" Umer looked up at me while showing his pearl white teeth. Pufftt... I forced my laugh back.

"Fairies." I told him as he nodded his head.

"Yes fairies. Daddy she's like a fairies. So beautiful." He's still to small and always makes mistakes with his words.

"It's a fairy baby." I corrected him and he smiled.

"Yes a fairy. She's like a fairy. She had brown colour eyes and long brown curly hair. Not like me and you daddy." What? How? My heartbeat increased. How did he know? He has never seen her and doesn't even know how she looks like.

"HOW? UMER! WHEN DID YOU SEE HER?" Grandma's angry voice echoed itn the dining room and Umer quickly buried his face against my body. He was sitting on my lap yet he got scared of her. The fury took over me as I looked at grandma's behaviour. How dare she scare my son for no reason?

"Mom. Don't shout. He's a little child." My dad said with an angry face. Grandma looked down and took a deep breath.

"Umer baby, tell grandma where did you see her?" Why is grandma so restless after what Umer said? Over the past three years my mind was filled with doubts about grandma but I forced myself to forget all those doubts.

"I can't. I will only tell daddy and grandpa." Umer said as he jumped down from my lap and ran to my dad. Then he climbed into his lap and smiled brightly. I saw my dad's eyes softened as he saw his grandson's smile.

"She's not like great-grandma. Mommy is pretty and great-grandma is ugly." As soon as he said that I looked at grandma and saw the hatred in her eyes. She was frowning at Umer. This is not something that I could ignore. It's been three years already. I sighed and gave Umer's food plate to dad as he started to feed him. After breakfast I got up to leave.

"Daddy." I heard my son's voice so I looked down to see him and saw he was already looking up at me while raising his hands. I knew he wanted me to pick him up. I smiled and picked him up as he kissed my cheek.

"Daddy, take mommy home right?" My actions stopped as I heard what he said. Take mommy home? How? I don't even know where she is.

"Umer. How did you see mommy?" I asked because I still couldn't figure out how he knows what she looks like.

"In my dreams. She was such a beautiful fairy, daddy. She was wearing a long white frock with flowers. She even called me son. She said she will come to take me with her but daddy you will come with us right?" What? How? Take him with her? Suddenly my heart was covered with fear of losing my son. What if she comes back and tries to take my son? No that will never happen. That kind of woman doesn't deserves to be my son's mother.

"Alright baby. I'll see. Be a good boy and sleep early tonight because daddy will be late to come home tonight okay?" I had to attend some business meetings with clients so I would definitely be late tonight. Ughhh...

"Okay daddy." See, he's upset again. Everytime I come home late he's upset.

"I will bring chocolates for my little boy." I kissed his forehead and he started to giggle. I have no idea why he likes to eat chocolates. Even though I hate to eat chocolates. Maybe his mother... Urghhh... With that I put him down.