" Chapter 16 "

~ Doruk ~

As I came home I saw Umer was already running towards me. I smiled and took the chocolate bag out that I bought for him.

"Daddy! You're back." He shouted as I picked him up. I gave him the chocolate bag and watched his happy face.

"I love you daddy!" Umer shouted against my ear. Ughhh...

"Don't shout Umer." I sighed as he kissed my cheek. Then I saw my grandma who was looking at me with a weird expression. I have no idea what is going through her mind. I didn't care about what she had on her mind. She's totally different from the grandma I once knew.

"Daddy she said I don't have a mommy." Umer whispered against my ear. My heart tightened as I heard my son's broken voice. I knew he was referring to grandma as she. Why the fuck grandma said that? I looked at Umer and saw his sad face and I felt like someone stabbed my heart with a dagger. Can't she understand that Umer is a child?

"Alright baby. Go to daddy's room and wait for me. I'll come in a while." With that I put him down and walked towards grandma. Umer giggled and ran upstairs.

"Why didn't you came home last night?" She frowned at me.

"I had to work." I simply said while ignoring her anger.

"Doruk... I'm telling you now. Don't even think about finding that woman again. If Umer wants to have a mom, then you marry a woman with good status." What the fuck? Marry a woman with good status? And why can't I find that woman?

"Why? Why can't I find that woman?" I looked straight into her eyes and asked.

"You think that a poor and filthy woman like her could be acknowledged as the young lady of Atakul family? And you know very well what kind of a cheap woman she is." I could clearly see she was hiding something and I can't understand what was that. Why does grandma hate her so much?

"But grandma, don't you remember that the woman you're insulting right now gave birth to the future heir of Atakul family? I looked at grandma's facial expression as it changed.

"Doruk, are you trying to go against my words?" I only felt disgust as I looked at grandma. What happened to her gentleness?

"No grandma. I just wanted to remind you and most importantly Umer will never have a fake mother. If I'll give him a mother it will always be his biological mother." I simply spoke.

"How dare you Doruk? Did you meet that woman?" She asked with a terrified voice.

"Not yet but I'll find her." I looked at her eyes and saw the hatred she had for her. What is the problem with grandma and why does she hate Umer's mother this much? I will definitely find out what exactly happened three years ago.

"Don't you dare to bring that cheap woman into this mansion." Suddenly grandma shouted at me. I was shocked because of her voice. What the fuck?

"You'll get married to Bahar." What the fuck? A woman who sleeps with man every now and then? Is grandma crazy?

"I won't get married to any woman. Why should I marry a woman? I already have a son." With that I left her there and went into my room.