Chapter 1: All Out Life

AN: Since I've already written a fic from an otter's perspective, I thought I should write one from the perspective of a fox because after all I am Otterly Foxy. Hope you enjoy. SABATON RULES!

Hello everyone, my name is Snowy Lucifer Celsius Broden and I am an Arctic Fox with snowy white fur (that's why my name is Snowy), a big booshy tail, a lot of floof, and a pointed snoot. I am a very cute foxy and everyone tells me that I look like Johannes Eckerstrom (he's the lead singer of the band Avatar btw). I live in a massive city-state called Zootopia and my house is in the Tundratown area. I live with my family there (I'm 20). I love to go skiing and overall play in the snow because it is so fun. Also, I am not actually related to Joakim Broden from Sabaton despite having the same last name. Plus I am asexual and have autism. I am a huge metalhead, and listen to metal bands of all subgenres, including ones you've never heard of. Most of Zootopia's metalheads live in Tundratown which is why it's the best area in the city and has a kick-ass metal scene. I also love to wear shirts for various heavy metal bands and am buying patches to make a battle vest for myself. For example I was walking around Zootopia after buying a Black Dholea Murder patch at a store and was wearing my Behemoth t-shirt. I also was singing along to "Afterlife" by Amaranthe. All of the normies looked at me strange like I needed Jesus or something. I just brushed it off because religion is complete shit.

Suddenly, I thought I heard a familiar voice and looked up. Right there in front of me was Nick Wilde.

"Hey there snowy," he said, "what's up?"

"Uhhh," I responded, "not much."

"Well," he said, "I have to get going now, see you later."

We both walked away I walked back towards my house in Tundratown while singing "To The Hellfire" by Lorna Shore (Don't you think that Will Ramos is such a kick-ass vocalist?) Before loping right inside my house.

I immediately went down to lie on the couch and see what was up with the bands I liked. Some were announcing tours and some were announcing new albums. I then put down my phone and started cuddling and playing with my floofy tail (It's a habit).

Suddenly, my brother walked in. His name is Blizzard and he looks like Chris Motionless. Just like me he is also a metalhead and listens to a lot of the same bands. Right now, he was wearing an Obituary t-shirt and his battle vest over it. Inspired by seeing him, I started to sew on the new patch I got today onto my own battle vest which was not complete yet at the time. He had just completed sewing a Powerwolf patch onto his own battle vest. He sat down next to me.

"Hey Snowy," he said, "Love the new patch."

"Well," I then said, "yours also looks great."

"Thank you!" He said.

We were listening to Iron Marten as we sat down.

"So," he then said, "I think I saw Nick Wilde today."

"Yeah I actually saw him too," I said, "got to say hi but couldn't stay."

"My friends think he's weird but he's not too bad."

"Yes," I said.

"Now," Blizzard said, "I'm going to go sew some more patches on." He then went upstairs.

I sat on the couch and watched skiing and concert videos on the TV. Suddenly, I heard footsteps outside and looked out the window. Right outside was none other than Nick Wilde himself.

"Hello again," he said.

"Hi," I replied.

"You know what?" He asked.

"What?"

"Tonight," he said, "There's a Slipknotter concert at the Zoo2 Arena."

"Holy fucking shit!" I gasped excitedly. I absolutely love Slipknotter. They are one of my favorite metal bands out there. Their live shows are absolutely epic.