Snow and Surprises

AN: Tanks (haha get it?) for the kudos on the story.

The next day I woke up and put in my contact lenses. I then put on my camo Sabaton pants which I also go skiing in, as well as my black Carnifox Hoodie. I went downstairs to grab my Iron Marten skis, Black Label Society poles, and my Twilight Force helmet, as well as my Lamb Of God goggles. I loped outside with all my gear and took the metro to Spruce Peaks, listening to Battle Beast on the way there.

"SNOWY!" Nick Wilde said as I arrived, "good to see you back!"

"Ah this Tundratown powder is great," Judy said, "so much better than the stuff in Bunnyburrow."

"Hell yes indeed," I said, "and this is the closest ski area to my house."

We waited to buy the tickets. The Ibex at the ticket booth also recognized us and gave us discount because we're metalheads. Spruce Peaks is the largest ski area in Zootopia, with a vertical of 6,000 feet and more than 10,000 acres of skiing, as well as over 200 trails. They also have a bunch of trails named after metal songs. The steepest slope is called Painkiller (ya know like the Judas Priest song). We all got ready and got in line for the first lift. It held eight riders.

"So," I said, "great day on the slopes today."

"Yeah," Nick said, "especially when it's the three of us."

"I am speed," Judy said.

Suddenly, I felt a slight nudge against my right leg. Wondering who it was, I looked over. Next to me I saw an otter, just a few inches shorter than me. He was wearing a battle vest that was absolutely covered in patches and a pair of ripped spiky snowpants. He also had on a pair of cool glasses and had a big black snoot, as well as a ski helmet covered in band stickers. He looked exactly like Corey Taylor without the mask.

"Hi there," he said, "mind if I ride with you?"

"Well, uh.." I said, "sure!"

"By the way I'm Emmitt Otterton. Florist, skier, and HARDCORE METALHEAD! My wife is coming down soon. She had to go number one."

Suddenly, a second, smaller otter skied up next to Emmitt. She was skinnier and had on an Otter Ogan winter jacket. She also displayed a striking resemblance to Elize Ryd from Amaranthe.

"Hello," she said, "I'm Ashkii Otterton by the way, but you can just call me Viking. I know I've met Judy and Nick before, but who is the new one?"

"Well," I said, "my name is Snowy Lucifer Celsius Broden. No relation to Joakim. I'm Nick's friend."

"Nice," she then said, "by the way you really look like Johannes from Avatar, you little gorgeous fjällräv." (she speaks Swedish so do I. That is how you say "arctic fox" in Swedish).

"Well," I said, "everyone tells me that. By the way did you see them on their Going Hunting tour earlier this year at The Music Room? I was there and it fucking ripped."

"Oh hell yes," Emmitt replied, "we went."

We eventually got on the chairlift.

"So," Emmitt said, "storytime.  I was once a victim of this conspiracy by Bellwether to turn predators savage."

"Oh yeah," I said, "I remember that whole fuckshit."

"And," Viking Otterton said, "I went to Judy for help, back when she still worked with the police."

"And that's how I met her," Judy said.

"yeah," Nick said, "and then Judy and I bonded over that time with the force." (that part I was familiar with.