Chapter 16: It is Over

BANG!

The ship was hit hard as we began to enter the atmosphere.

"Oh fuck!" I said, "that was really bad!"

"And it's only the beginning," Nick said nervously.

"And OH FUCK THERE'S NO BARF BAGS IN HERE!" Judy shouted, "guess I'll have to use yesterday's shirt. I can just wash it when I get back."

"If we get back," Nick said.

The ship immediately started to shake even more violently.

"OH SHIT OH FUCK THIS IS EVEN WORSE THAN ON THE WAY UP!" I shouted.

"IT'S GONNA FUCKING BLOW!" Nick shouted.

"AND I'M GONNA HAVE TO WASH THIS SHIRT!" Judy shouted.

We shook even more violently. This time, I actually feared for my life. I closed my eyes wondering if this would be my last moment.

THUNK!

Before long, the ship ceased shaking and rapidly slowed down. I slowly took my paws off of my eyes and looked out the window.

"Look! Down there!" I shouted, "it looks like Zoogle Maps!"

Judy and Nick then removed themselves from the bracing position and looked down at the city of Zootopia, thousands of feet below. SOme of the other escape pods were slowly coming down with their parachutes.

"WE'RE FUCKIN BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!" Nick shouted.

"AH YEAH!" Judy said, "TUNDRATOWN MOSH PITS HERE I COME!"

We all proceeded to laugh.

"Okay I need to wash two shirts now," Judy said, "can I do it at your house, ours has been destroyed."

"Hell yeah," I replied, "and you can stay at mine until I have a new one."

"Thank you so much Yeti boy!" Nick said, "actually, can we stay in your house forever?"

"It's very close to Spruce Peaks," Judy said.

"And it's literally one block around the corner from Foxy's," Nick said, "we can go to shows at the Foxhole all the time!"

"Hmmm," I said, "well, I remember visiting your own home and how small and kinda dilapidated it was and how you were impressed by mine, so, you totally have carte blanche to stay in my house."

"AH YEAH!" Nick shouted.

Finally, the spacecraft landed right on the ground of Savannah Central Park, where all the other spacecraft were coming down.

"Alright," Judy said, "here is our moment."

We opened the door and stepped out.

"SNOWY!" Blizzard shouted as he ran out of the crowd and and gave me a massive hug, "you're finally back!"

"Yes I am," I said casually in response.

"Can't wait to hear all about it," WInter then said as she loped in and gave me a hug.

"We can all tell you at the house," I said, "Judy and Nick will also be there. But in short we just saved the world."

"Good on you," Winter said as her tail wagged excitedly, "also, Judy and Nick, I got something for you!"

"WHat is it?" Judy asked.

"Please sign these adoption forms for me," WInter said as she gave them the forms and a pen.
"Alright," Nick said as he and Judy signed the forms, "who are you adopting."