UntiChapter 3: Everything Starts With A Boom

The crater must have been at least a few hundred feet wide and really deep too. It had come down right in one of the bowls, leaving the snow melting around the edge. Inside sat some sort of flying vehicle, with thrusters, wings, and strange colored windows. It seemed to be made out of a material that I had never seen before.

"What the fuck is that?" I asked.

"Failed rocket launch maybe," Nick said.

"Or someone tried making a new aircraft," Judy said, "tried flying it and crashed."

Suddenly, the door opened on the side of the vessel.

"Oh shit," Emmitt Otterton said, "should we help?"

"Let's wait and see," said Viking.

A creature started to crawl out of the pod. One leg, then two, three, even more.

"Wait," Duke Weaselton said, "is that the..."

"YES THAT'S THE FUCKING CREATURE!" Finnick replied.

Our jaws dropped for a good moment, until we all spoke simultaneously.

"ALIENS!"

Soon, more were crawling out of the vessel.

"Okay," said a Coyote ski patrol who came up to us, "everyone has to vacate the area, follow the trail down to your left and you'll reach the runout. That'll bring you back to base. Spruce Peaks will be closed until further notice."

Suddenly, the creatures coming out of the spaceship grabbed laser guns and started shooting. First it was the trees that blew up, but then they started aiming for some of the mammals.

"OH FUCK LET'S GO!" I shouted.

We rushed down the mountain, dodging laser blasts from the aliens' guns.

"Don't look back!"

Some of the laser blasts came very close to me, as I ducked and continued on the runout. My eyes were only set to where I was going, and everything was moving by me in a blur. This could have been my last moment. I took a deep breath.

Before I knew, I was at the bottom of the mountain. I saw the Ottertons rush to their car and Finnick follow Duke Weaselton to his car. Nick and Judy came down right after me.

"ALRIGHT! IN THE VAN!"

We hurried into Nick's van and piled in there. Nick put his pedal to the metal and still drove quite well (foxes are very good drivers in general. There's a reason I passed my driver's test on the first try).

"Holy shit!" I said, "aliens!"

"Okay," Judy said, "even during our time on the police force we never saw anything so fuckshit like that."

"Yeah," Nick said, "and I thought that Bush Dog with the flaming dildo was weird."

"Well," I said, "even the night howlers don't phase me anymore."

"Oh fuck!" Nick said, as a huge traffic backup started. We were at Tundratown Circle.

"Look," I said, "at the TV screen up there. Look!"

The TV screen was showing a breaking news report from ZNN.

"Breaking emergency news from Tundratown," said Fabienne Growley, one of the reporters, "An unknown vessel has crashed into the Spruce Peaks ski area. The amount of injuries and possible deaths is still unknown."