Part 3

Eve's POV

This was a mistake

I thought as i got into the car where every single material that pressed against my body smelled and felt rich , pure money and luxury. I was a fan of cars so i knew this one cost more then everything i owned .

I'd have to sell my apartment , my soul and my MOM just to buy one . Yet i kept my unimpressed face .

I slowly shut the door gently since it had an automatic system which closed on its own and started playing around with my fingers avoiding his piercing gaze .

"Guess I should've come to pick you up in a Rolls Royce since day one ... since this is the one car you liked enough to get in it " he joked to break off the deafening silence .

I smiled , but the hurt and tiredness i felt didn't allow me to say anything back , so he continued...

"My Name is Alessandro Whitlock, nice to meet you" he said as he extended his hand to my side and the second i took it i felt his strong hands and aura intimidate me once again .

"I know .." i said not looking at him "My name's Eve Walker "

"Oh you know ? And here i was thinking you didn't know who i am , you really bruised my ego " he smiled as he started the car and started driving " Nice to meet you Eve"

"Nice to meet you too" i said as i looked down at my hands and just listened to the music that was blasting from the radio . It was classical music , calming , i loved it . We drove in silence for a while but not the awkward kind , the kind of silence where your mind is filled with thoughts and you feel as though the other person can hear right through them.

I turned and stared at him , he was such a beautiful man , damn it . His eyes were sharp with low eyebrows , he had dark hair and a small shadow for a beard which looked very well taken care of . He smelled like absolute bliss , it was a smell that screamed clean and money at the same time , this intoxicating smell id never encountered before that opened up my nostrils and made me wanna stay in his presence longer , yet his hard intimidating figure made me feel the opposite , i was scared of him in a way .

Eli did look like him , he was the younger uglier version of him .... Alright Eli wasn't ugly everyone knew that , when you're born out of one of the hottest movie stars and one of the hottest models in the world of course your features are gonna be blessed .
But Eli had this kind of boyish charming attractiveness, a sweet look to him even though he was Satan himself .

On the other hand Mr.Whitlock had this rough manly beauty , the kind that you knew can destroy yet you couldn't resist but get close to , intoxicating really.

"Enjoying the view?" He asked with a smirk as he turned to look at me.

My cheeks turned bright red as i realized i had been staring for too long and had gotten mesmerized in him.

"Sorry" was all i could mutter .

"Im really enjoying your calming company if I'm being honest , I usually don't like people , they talk too much its annoying . You on the other hand haven't said a word unless I've forced you too . Can i know why?" He asked.

"Can i know why you've been offering me rides for the last week when you don't even know me?" I asked out of curiosity, i needed to know if Eli had anything to do with this .

"Good question " he said as he put his veiny hand on his chin as if he was thinking of what to say next
"I don't know why , i just saw you that first day crying and i felt pity for you , then the more i saw you the more intrigued i was in your story , plus when you declined my offer i have to say i was kinda surprised at the dismissive tone you used " he turned and faced me and came just a little closer and whispered " I haven't been used to being on the receiving end of a dismissal" and smirked.