Part 6

Due to the shock of the voice that startled me i jumped and hit the table with my head , immediately embarrassment washed over me and i wanted to crawl into a hole and die .

Wtf was he doing here ??? That was clearly Mr. Whitlock ... i would know that voice everywhere even in my sleep. He let out another deep laugh.

I tried to get out and get up but just as i thought this couldn't get any worse ... it did ... i was stuck under there . I started struggling pushing myself with my hands trying to get out but to no avail .

"What are you doing here ?! " i said with a muffled voice from under the table angrily and frustrated .

"You mean in MY house ? I don't know hmmm ... living?" He said and i could feel the smug smile on his face just judging by his voice .

He started stepping towards me slowly and came by my side , i could see his shiny expensive shoes standing near me intimidating every ounce of my body , i was in such a vulnerable position and his rich aura and cologne wasn't helping. I started taking deep breaths when i felt him sit over the table i was stuck under , one leg on each side of my stuck ass as his hands rested on the table ... is he serious right now??

"The real question is ..." his voice low and feathery "What are YOU doing here Eve ... stuck under MY table ... stuck under me?" He asked this time with a serious tone that made my insides shake with fear and excitement.

"Can you plea-se just help me out of here sir?" I asked almost ready to cry from the mix of emotions i was feeling , embarrassment , fear , weak and ....horny???

With a loud huff he stood up from the table , his steps high and mighty yet very slow ... to slow as if he was seducing me ... and he stood tall behind me , my most private part completely displayed to him and I'm pretty sure the granny panties with teddy bears i was wearing today were also in his sight ... i hope not .

With a sigh he put a hand on each side of my hips and the second his hands made contact with the fabric of my slutty uniform i felt my knees get even weaker . Butterflies erupted in my stomach and not only there if you know what i mean ... the tension in the room could be cut with a knife . He rubbed my hips slowly teasing me and with a hard pull i was out of my uncomfortable position and over him .... Another uncomfortable position.

I quickly pulled myself from his grab and composed my outfit , i could feel my face being as hot as the summer sun , i was a tomato i could tell. I got up straightened up and let my head hang low due to the unbearable embarrassment. He got up slowly taking his time to fix the insanely expensive black Armani suit and all i could see were his shoes ... once again.

I'd never noticed our height difference before , considering every-time we met was inside of a vehicle but now i could see clearly ... i was a bug in front of him . My head could barely reach his chest and his beautiful face was out of my sight and my head still hung as low as it goes .

"Im sorry Mr. Whitlock, i was cleaning and i got stuck , i didn't know anyone was going to come into the office anytime soon and i definitely didn't know you lived in THIS house . " he came a step closer , his feet now in my vision and his hand touching my chin and lifting it up.

"It's disrespectful to talk to your boss without looking at him ." He stated as i watched his luscious lips move and right now i wished i was a WORD so i could be in his mouth.

"Where bave you been ? I haven't seen you at out usual spot . And why are you working as a maid now ? Weren't you working at a coffe shop?" He asked a curious look on his face .

"Well i needed the money and the coffe shop gig was only temporary, i got offered this job as a maid to this unnamed CEO that turns out to be you Mr.Whitlock. So yeah thats all" . I said and he lowered his hand from my chin and stared into my face as if to see if he could tell i was lying.

"I haven't really done any acting jobs these past few years , I'm bored of it already so I opened up my own Real Estate company, its been doing even better than any acting gig I've had to be completely honest" he explained the confusion .

"Oh okay , i sincerely apologize again sir, this is not how i imagined my first day going , let alone you being my boss , but anyways it doesn't matter , I'm a complete professional who wont be a problem to you or your family , just pretend I'm not here at all " i said not being able to hold the intense eye contact he was giving me.

He nodded slowly and headed to the office table in the middle of the room , he sat down on the big chair behind it , his composure high and mighty looking as intimidating as ever.

"You're excused " he said in a dismissive tone and as soon as i started heading for the door he interrupted my steps " Oh and Eve "....

"Yes sir?" I said looking back...

"If you ever need a ride home I'd be happy to." He said with a slight smile and with that i nodded and got out of the office finally calming down from the intense tension.

I started picking up my things and slowly making my way down the circular stairs barely being able to hold everything on me , until a hand reached out and kicked everything off my hands with force ... shocked i looked up and was confronted by the Devil....

"What the fuck are you doing in my house ?"

Oh no.... I forgot about him....