Part.5

I started at her like she had a big tarantula on her face ... what .... The ... fuck.

"Mom... what do you mean by that ? Are you crazy??!! " I've never ever talked to my mom like that , i was just so furious and so embarrassed by her assumptions over one car ride that i wanted to die .

"You cant deny it Eve , your friend came by today and told me you were having an affair with a famous, married actor and he said he could prove it , told me the address of where i would find you and what time and he was right, i was lying i wasn't there for groceries , i was there to prove to myself he was wrong but i ended up being the idiot. What were you thinking??!" She said yelling her voice breaking up. We were both in tears by now my vision blurry and my frustration clear in my voice.

"Which friend mom ??? I don't have ANY  friends and you know that , you've seen what they do to me in between classes , the looks , the bitchy remarks , the bullying ... how could you believe a stranger over me ??" I yelled out...

She scoffed... " I don't care if he's your friend or not , i don't care who he is , i didn't believe him until i saw it with my own eyes , and you brought that on yourself Eve... I'm disappointed in you , i thought you were my little sweet baby but my opinion of you now has crushed my heart. My decision is final... you're working with me." She said leaving me speechless staring at the place she was sitting in not even noticing she'd gone out already from the numbness my body was in right now...

It was devastating, it was all over , everything I've ever dreamed of was done ... gone ,in the trash.

—————————————————————————-

Two weeks have gone by since my argument with mom , two weeks without school , two weeks without Mr.Whitlock and no Eli ( thank God for that at least)

Ive been working as a cleaning lady with my mom for different families , obviously she wasn't going to make me work at the university and embarrass me even further so we switched to temporary positions where we were needed. I've tried to explain to her what really happened a few times over these last few weeks , but she just didn't believe me ... my story was so bizarre ... more bizarre than the lie she was told . It would make more sense if Mr.Whitlock was paying me for sex ,but giving me free rides for no reason at all and being kind to me? I don't think so... I've accepted my fate now , I'll be a maid to rich fucks until my mom can forgive me and lets me get back to school, I'm hoping that will happen before the next semester , i don't wanna miss a whole year ... i don't deserve this shit i really don't ... the first time in my life  i was careless everything fell apart ... this is what i get for being curious .

Today my mom was working a different house from me and i was called by the company to try for a permanent position which i didn't tell my mom about . I don't want a permanent position as a maid so I obviously hid it from her , but apparently they called her too and told her about it so now shes making me go... fucking snitches...

The taxi left me in front of these huge electronic gates where the guards checked my ID and made sure i was the maid that was supposed to come today , everything was super strict , they searched me , my bag and all my belongings making sure i had no weapons or even any recording devices which they asked me about . I was clearly at a very important person's house and apparently from what i heard it was a big shot CEO of a huge company , at least thats what i gathered from the slight conversations between the guards .

I was asked to hop on a golf cart so they could take me to the house because apparently the estate was THAT huge. I hopped on it and patiently waited for the beautiful sight that awaited me . I was stunned to say the least . The house was huge and breathtaking , there was a fountain at the entrance where a circular road lead to the entrance of the house ... it was classical , old , not the type of all white modern houses that I've seen these past few weeks working , they were huge but lifeless and colorless and that gave me an unsettling feeling ... but this one had so much character and it obviously cost a fortune .

To fast forward the boring parts , i was interviewed by an old lady who used to have the job , she said the family didn't like a lot of people inside the house so they usually only had one or two maids for the whole house , and considering the house was huge she said she was tired and wanted to retire , she assured me they were very kind people and she's never had any problems with any of the family members or with the pay so that made me calmer than i was an hour before . They weren't really any specific requirements besides being respectful, not intruding or talking to the members without being talked to and being part of a cleaning company which i was so i fit all the points and got the job easily.

I was asked if i could start to work immediately and i complied since this is what i did everyday either way , i had a bag with the necessary things for cleaning and my plain all pink loose maid uniform provided by the company , but i noticed the woman i talked to was rocking an old type of maid outfit that was black and white ... you know the over-sexualized maid outfit everyone knows . I guess that fit more with the aesthetic of the vintage old money house so i agreed to her request to wear it as soon as I'm provided one by the owners .

Within the hour the nice lady led me to a room and gave me the outfit i was supposed to wear , it was an XS which immediately made me anxious to try it on , i usually wear an S so without even trying it on i was pretty sure it didn't fit properly, but apparently this was the only one they had at the moment so until i order a new one and it comes next week , i was going to have to deal with it .

I looked in the mirror at the super tight and short skirt and i blushed in embarrassment at the way it hugged my body . But it'll have to do since i was pretty sure i wasn't going to see anyone due to the huge house. I took a deep breath and started working.

The woman mentioned that i had no specific hours i was supposed to work at , i had to be here at 7 am and then stay until my work was done depending on how dirty the beautiful house was and how long it took to make it spotless , considering that according to her the owner was quite a perfectionist so i had a feeling i was going to be stuck here for quite some time . But i didn't mind , it was beyond beautiful and i could escape my mom's death stares.

I had been working for hours and hours and by now i was super tired , but the house just kept expanding in my eyes , every time i thought i was done another part revealed itself to me .

I sighed and headed for the door as i thought i was done with cleaning the office , my hand extended to touch the light switch and turn the light off and finally be done for tonight when my eyes caught the glimpse of one of my cleaning supplies that had fallen under the tight table in the middle of the room . I hesitated... i cant fit in there .... Sure i can its not that tight under there , and i cant just leave cleaning supplies around the house the first day i started working here .

I sucked in a sharp breath , went down on my knees and attempted to fit through the tight space the object had fallen in . One ... two ... three i said to myself and in one swift movement i dug in .

My heart was filled with joy when i grabbed the bottle of detergent and i was happily swinging my legs behind me and laughing like a maniac .

Until i heard a familiar deep laugh behind me ... and i froze ....

"I don't mind this view after a long day at work..." he said referring to my half of my ass sticking out due to the short dress.

Fuck.... I knew that voice....

——————————————————————————-